Sunday, March 19, 2006

Waiting..
sian.. today rot my day off at home.. -________- well take it as savin money ba.. rahh! i need cash man.. sibei tight now =\ needa return ash, yutaki's lesson, batam trip, passport makin, sch fees.. @_@ OMG! -faint- anyway reali slacked my day away..

feel so useless today.. haha =X no la.. shudnt say that.. shud say i'm restin today.. haha.. ytd and the day b4 help FTC take video.. tired sia! my back's breakin up into pieces lol! tink i need a massage from mummy again.. haha.. forgot to ask her juz now.. and no she KO liao -__-

wuhu.. i'm waitin for someone online.. haha =X my eye went kuku juz now when i was lookin at the flight synoposis haha! walao so many flight to BK lor! faint! cannot even gauge which one they takin haha.. last time taiwan those i stil can guage.. this one relai hard.. haha..

sian sian sian.. now also waitin for the receivin for their video or shud i say his video.. lol! trasfer rate sibei slow sia! i hate my com! =( i swear i'll get a lappie by this year! after al my above mentioned money are cleared la -_____- sian! go watch video liao.. bgirls video makes me wanna workout! lol!

i did quite alot of exercises today at home.. haha.. tried my baby freeze too! i noe my prob liao la.. stupid hands too weak la -_- cannot even go straight.. walao! hurhur! nvm i'm gonna do many many more pumpin n sit up from now on! use this leftover holidays to train myself up.. if nt sch start no time le..

decided liao.. sch start, my life wil be sch, dance n breakin.. haha! shiok! of cos if i get into RP sure alot of time de.. haha.. cos RP is a slacker sch! muahahaha! but i wan go NYP la.. hurhru! foreign bodies!!! rahh! i go watch video while waitin for many thing le lol! =X buai buai!