Friday, March 17, 2006


ok i admit i was damn bored.. haha.. so i did a timeline of my life on PAINT -_______- that's how bored i am.. and now i'm bored til i feel like talkin bout my life.. haha.. if the theme bores u out can choose not to read =) those who noe me damn well like sisi, bing.. can no nid read also.. u al noe EVERYTHIN le.. ahahah.. oh n it's gonna be DAMN long.. haha.. alot to crap on =)

FAMILY
my background was PERFECT! and i reali mean PERFECT! i'm the kinda girl that have piano, ballet, violin and electone lessons since i was at the age of 4.. those typical qian jin da xiao jie la.. very ignorant of life.. very ignorant of sufferings.. i never noe wat is sadness.. i never noe wat is loneliness.. can say i was super spoilt by my parents.. they were loving.. and they love me so much til i get watever i wan.. and we go out for family outings every sunday WITHOUT fail..

i have a elder bro n sis.. but they werent real child of my parent so they dun get al the gd stuff i get.. but they loved me so.. my sis were the bo chap bo chap kind la.. so we were nt very close.. age gap too.. haha.. my bro n me fight everytime.. but he stil prove to me he loves me.. even til now =)

but things changed when i was 11.. my parents start to fight n quarrel with one another.. over money, me, life.. and at tat time i dunno wat the hell was goin on.. onli remember i cry n cry non stop whenever they fight.. my siblings dun even wish to care.. cos they give up on my parents.. =\ at the age of 11.. i can do nothin.. absolutely nothin.. i felt that life has ended.. =\ too ignorant i guess.. i always thot the world is beautiful.. flawless.. til this happens..

soon my parents wanted a divorce.. but my dad didnt wan cos of me.. so they file for separation for 5years.. but yet they stil stay tgt la.. for my sake AGAIN.. =\ but lucky enough.. i got probation at the age of 15.. why i say lucky? cos it somehow "forced" my parents to stay tgt.. it's some complicated stuff by the law again la.. but by 16.. my dad moved outta my house.. leavin me n my mum.. =( my r/s with my dad start to turn bad when i was ard 13.. he's too strict.. or shud i say i was too naughty.. =
i start to stray at the age of 11.. when those quarrels happened.. well.. i guess it's kinda normal la.. cos to me at that time i juz needed a new "family" to love me.. which i find them in my frens at that time.. but suay enuff.. they were "bad companies" labelled by the society.. but stil.. they made me felt the existence of myself.. n they brought alot of "fun" in my life.. thou they were bad stuffs..

my r/s with my dad til now is stil as bad.. no talks.. no nothin.. most of u noe i reject his calls everytime.. cos i juz cannot forget watever he done to me.. al the beatings.. those who have seen the way he hit me n noe the reason.. i'm sure u ppl hate him too.. it's unbelievable! joke! =
and the rise of my family line at 17 is cos i noe i stil have my mum.. she loved me.. =) so somehow i choose to be a gd n sensible girl from thn on.. which was why i turn away from those "bad companies" n lead a new life =) and also at 17 my probation ended.. i've learn alot since thn.. next is the fall again =\ cos my mum and me had a terrible quarrel over money n my result =\ tat was my o level retook math result.. i pass by she said somethin reali not nice..

but nvm la.. she felt sad too ba.. cos it's like "why my daughter have to take o level 2time?" well.. in the first place when i was born they had high hopes on me wat.. haha.. cant blame for her disappointment.. but things were solved real well n now we're as close as ever =) i love my mum.. whoever bullies her i'll kill them! i swear!

FRIENDS
i started the line at age of 7 is cos to me la.. that's the time when i reali noe wat's frens.. i have alot of "frens" since i was 4.. cos of the extra lessons i took outside.. but to me i tink those were nt frens.. those were classmates ba.. my frens circle started at 7.. and it was doin real fine.. i'm always in the more "famous" company n many ppl liked us.. =) i was lucky.. real lucky =) the line drop when i was 13.. and drop to the LOWEST! cos that time stil can remember almost ALL my frens start to hate me n leave me =
i guess i was my attitude prob.. and my qian jin da xiao jie's temper.. well tat time stil dun reali noe importance of frens ma.. i was loner for awhile.. cos no one wans to be my fren.. =\ tat period reali reali suck! =( but that's the time when i learn the importance of frens.. and to cherish them all.. and that's the time when my BEST fren left me.. even til now.. =\ hais.. but we stil wil hi n bye la.. so stil ok la..

after i learnt my lesson, i put down my pride n decided to say the magic word "sorry" to each n every single one of them.. lucky enuff most of them forgive me n befren with me again =) life turned for the better since thn.. and my frenship line reaches it's max when i was 17.. tat was when i noe i had clover.. =) they proved to me al the 2-3years that they were always there.. yes we do quarrel at that time.. but things always turn out gd..

my frenship line since stayed BEST even til now.. and i believe it wil stay liddat for gd.. =) i choose my frens n i noe wat kinda ppl i need.. whoever also can leave me.. i mean it.. but not my mum n clover.. even if my goodie frens leave me now.. let's say VIP or stellarnine.. yes i wil be damn damn sad.. but life's not over.. =) but if clover leaves me.. byebye ppl.. u guys wil see me on news headlines le.. -_____- i mean it man..

LOVE
haha.. this is so cute.. after i did the graph i look at it n laugh! it's reali like those patients in the wards wan die dun wan die liddat =X from 11-13 it was stable.. cos i dunno wat's love ma.. but got bf la.. so i juz left it liddat.. haha.. thn at13 which is the highesti met YK.. thn it drop to the lowest! haha.. thn see al the lil lil up n down at age 14-15.. that's when al the anyhow come in also..

thn it remained the same til 17 when i met JS.. not as high as YK but stil high.. thn it drop again.. that was when i get into depression.. haha.. my first extreme depression ever.. and that was when i noe the cruel reality of BGR.. =\ thn it remain til i was late 18.. thn i met G.. not tgt.. but somehow somewat la.. haha.. drop again.. thn J appear.. this time it's real high.. almost YK's peak.. cos i reali gave my all in this.. haha..

juz when i thot everythin's gd.. drop again -___________- not long after.. met K.. very happy.. but drop AGAIN LOL! and now i decided to leave it liddat.. =X reali.. if nt i wont turn down a few ppl le.. i juz turn down another one few min ago =\ cos i'm scared le la.. walao see the line wil faint can?! tink this looks like the patient who got a heart attack ar.. LOL! after al teh up n down, my heart's weak le lol! better stay liddat for the time being..

now i'm goin into poly.. somethin which i'm anxious n scared about =\ anxious cos i wanna meet new frens =) start studyin again n lead a normal youth's life.. scared cos of BGR and backstabbers.. =\ many told me ppl in poly are real FAKE! this reali scares me.. =\ and i'm the easily trust ppl kind.. but lucky i got my frens to guide me ba.. =) love them for it.. haha =)

ok tink it's a VERY long one le.. haha.. gonna stop here n get some beauty rest.. if nt tml die le.. haha.. oh and i chat with kelving juz now.. hmm al i can say is.. kelving.. cheer up! =) u're a nice guy.. -huggs-

-life's beautiful when u look on the bright side.. i've met with alot of obstacles in my life.. be it family frens or BGR.. but it al made me stronger.. thou i can never get al the gd things back.. but be glad i've once got them al =)-