Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Brainwashed.. =(
had a real long chat with someone special.. not "K" or "J".. dun worry.. erm.. juz someone.. al i can say is.. i was blind.. =\ ok maybe i chose to blind myself up that time.. but now i shall see with my eyes n listens with my ears.. and shall judge myself.. i knew it al along that it was fake.. but i juz keep tellin myself.. i shudnt condemn.. i shudnt judge so soon.. but now.. i accepted it.. i noe le.. i'm so darn clear le.. i wil brainwash myself.. i was stupid to carry "that thing" for u..

i dun wish to noe wat i knew.. i dun wish that watever i doubted is true.. but guess the truths slapped into my face juz few minutes ago.. =\ ok now i see.. i noe everythin clean n clear le.. i shall "reformat" my brain.. reacceptin him as someone new.. no longer should have the mentality that "he's gd".. he had proven.. not once.. but THRICE that he's nt a gd person.. and proven not onli to me.. =\ proven to ALOTTTTTT of ppl..!

disappointed? yes i am! VERY in fact! =( but well.. a leopard nv change it's spot.. chances were given, hopes were given.. but.. well.. it was not appreciated.. so maybe this is the time.. the ONLI time i should condemn.. =\ i hate using that word..! but no choice! THRICE ok! BIGGGGG disappointment! BIGGGGG ONEEEEE! =(

tellin ppl u've changed? proven that u've changed? yea.. they were al stupid enuff to believe in u! they were juz too kind hearted! wat a hypocrite! wat a liar! wat a FAKE! cant believe it.. onli hope one day he'll change ba.. onli reali hope HE WIL n he mean it.. better dun be another say-thn-forget thingy.. maybe when u REALI prove it, i wil come back.. but now.. sorry i'll leave.. i'll force myself to leave TOTALLY! better be fast.. or u'll lose al ur frens.. remember.. "it's no use bein the BEST and at the PEAK when u're alone.. it'll onli feel gd.. when u're with ur frens.. even if it's at the bottom.."

-utter disappoinment! my eyes were COCKED! real cocked! sorry but i dun play ur game..-