Sunday, March 12, 2006

-Dead-
i cant find any better word to describe my feelin now =\ after yutaki's lesson, my body's like breakin into pieces.. my thighs my legs me knees.. all of my lower body's like a log now @_@ the best part is i tried to do baby freeze juz now in studio.. thn walao i slip thn "BANG".. my head got a BIG bun le =
PAIN SIA! %#$&#*$^! after i knock my head i lie there for few min tryin to relax.. cos my brain like black out for a moment =\ OMG super painful.. from that moment on my mood change le.. lol! not change la.. cos like affected headache al the way =\ thn met clover at yishun for "dinner" i'm like super quiet lol! it's hard to believe i'm so quiet la.. =X

yutaki like abit not happy.. cos he say things like he's always kept in the dark bout our outside dance stuff.. hmm well.. we wanted to surprise him =\ but hais.. nvm la.. since it's this way.. we told him everythin le lo.. the cap.. the dance.. sian la! surprises down the drain.. roar!

hmm tml's a special date.. 13th.. 3months ago de tml is a VERY happy day for me.. =\ and 1month ago de tml is also a happy day for me =\.. but al leads to unhappiness.. argh! i hate 13th! =( stupid date! if i can i wil wanna remove this date from every month! ok i'm mad.. my brain's very hey wired today after the bang.. tml's gonna dance! esplanade! haha.. my sec home.. LOL! but my knee =\ OMG dunno how to dance le..

oh and i told si bout my eye prob.. thn she say maybe is the eye got "hole" =\ i duno reali noe wat's that la.. but scary lei! she say carmen kana b4.. say shit but sh went doc thn ok le.. shud i go doc? no no no! cannot! no money le =\ financial super tight now =( gonna save for batam.. save to return ash.. save to return emi.. save for the next part of lessons =\ OMG!

-brain K.O so dunno wat to type also.. havin real trouble even to tink of anythin.. oh ppl.. i'm havin PMS =\ moodswing! n BIGGGGG appetite! if i turn fatter tell me ok!!! i dun wan man! OMG!-