Tuesday, March 21, 2006

SICKNESS!
seems like many many ppl are down with sickness =\ aww! first it was sii.. lost her sweetie voice.. thn was joseph lost his nicey voice too =( thn now was kel.. guess he got some prob with his throat too.. even i myself also got sore throat but mine was a minor one.. so my voice is stil nice.. muahaha =X

alamak why liddat?? weather aint that bad lei.. must be the food la.. heaty food we love.. haha =X i ate too much choco n crackers lol oopss! =X sii n joseph muz be due to too much KTV lol! madness! sii actually went to JB n K.. walao if i got my passport renew i sure go de lor! @%^#*$@*$%! =( and that joseph muz be due to too much recordin lol!

joseph's a damn great song writer.. i loVEEEE his songs i swear! joel's another one.. walao my fren's al so talented.. i very sad liao =( lol! no la.. happy for them =) hmm juz receive a email from UAN bout my online profile.. walao they reali very anyhow sia.. -________- i edit til i wan kisiao lol! bobian la.. ehh now thn i noe i got soooooo many performance b4 lei lol! reali didnt noe it..

and i receive a audtion for dunno wat with mediacorp.. but the date very funny.. lol.. it's in oct -___- HELLO! that's like stil very far la lol! madness.. dunno wat audition also.. hmm weird.. i dun act lei.. mediacorp = acting.. =( dun like sia.. =X i onli wan dance! unless they get me to act in a dance show la.. I WONT MIND! muahahaha! =X let's see wat audition wil i get la..

oh and hor walao.. tink my crew al noe la.. that i told u al b4 rite my back got this "muscle" jam there lol! tat's the best way i can describe it la -_____- now i noe le lei.. not muscle.. it's a nerve =\ my mum juz massaged for me.. and she say i pulled my nerve while dancin.. walao! freakin pain sia!! no wonder my back like wan CUI liao =
thn actually i thot it's nothin much la.. like aiya very soon wil ok de la.. cos my body so many prob lol! =X thn my mum say "this one ar if carry on for few more days u better go X-ray..can cause u to paralyse one lor" WTF!!!!!!! @_@ not again that word PARALYSE! RAORRRRRR! i already half-paralyse liao lei.. hurhur.. and hor it's been a nearly month le lei =\ not few days lor.. DIE!

walao pls pls pls i dun wanna be paralyse.. i wanna dance! =( if i paralyse i SWEAR i'll kill myself.. i mean it man! not kiddin.. cannot dance = no life.. no life = kill myself.. ok so if i reali die one day hor.. u al noe wat's the reason le la.. =( rahhhh! pray pray pray! hope my back wil be fine real soon.. =\ and pray that al my frens who's sick wil recover real soon..

-god.. life's turnin for the better eh? so pls help =\ *heehee oh and hor i finally get wat i've been waiting for this past 2-3days le hehehehe! so happy.. =) but abit of messiness here lol! =X-