Monday, March 13, 2006


sadako wannabe! LOL! shir's the real one.. my hair too short i tried my best le.. i reali did =X
dunno wann act ah lian or rocker.. so we got a in between LOL! from this picu can see how MEI MO QI we are -________-
i juz chap one leg in lol! got concarsion so abit maddy maddy.. heehee
fei er's precious kiss anyone? =X
SHOESSSSSSSSSSSSSS! haha =) got cramp after takin this pic -___-
i dunno where to look la.. -_-

ok can see i was being force by fei to take this? see my post! OMG! U-G-L-Y!!!!

-i hope yutaki dun see this.. if nt he'll faint lol! cos he left early hopin we can pract on our own.. end up.. erm ya.. these pics came out.. haha =X but we got pract ok.. i swear we got! if nt i wont get a ba lu ku on my head liao @__@ ehh walao til now stil pain lei.. alamak! hurhur.. and my knee! OMG.. how am i gonna dance tml??! -faint-