Thursday, March 02, 2006

hmm i realise i'm reali reali naggy here! lol =X sorry la.. but i love to talk.. heehee.. anyway.. sae shir's blog! wahhhh! shir i hate u! i swear i do man! ROARRRRR! ok fine.. it's bout the speaker thingy.. dun wanna say le la.. sian!

anyway.. i'm feeling rather gd today.. thou had awhile of bad time juz now =\ while dancin at esplanade.. i dunno but the sudden sadness fills me=\ sii realise it.. well.. she noe me too well.. =) thn we left.. at toilet, emi n shir keep askin me am i alrite.. oh well.. juz dun wanna say out la.. but nothin big thou.. juz abit of mental breakdown lol.. thn when goin home.. when i was alone in train.. wahhh! felt like shit! i'm missin somethin.. thn listening to the song "down" wahh can die! =\ thn tears are comin out but i held back.. thn dunno how.. suddenly drop.. =\ wahbiang.. reali paisei sia.. like so many ppl lookin lor.. =\ sian! but nvm la.. haish..

thn when reach home.. bathe le thn online.. felt gd when he did talk to me la.. =) wont go much into that.. but i juz felt gd la thou it's nothin big to him.. but to me it made me smile =) reali smile like mad.. lol.. ok *doink* madness..

thn emi n J also got abit of prob there =\ well.. somethin like mine too.. hmm hopefully this is a test for them ba.. like.. if it's meant to be.. they wil be.. rite? emi say she felt shtty like 'wat have i done?!" well.. i felt exactly the same way =) not once wor.. but twice! haha.. true that u'll feel shitty.. cos it's somethin like u cut the thing urself.. u drop urself when u're in heaven.. but.. maybe it's a gd thing.. if it's not meant to be.. thn might as well get hurt now rite? rather thn noein the cruel truth later and reali DIE from it..

same thing to myself.. i take it as a test ba.. if me n him were to be tgt.. we wil be de.. if nt thn.. fren ba =) the lil wish in me of cos stil stays there.. but i'm not gonna look at it.. hmm.. maybe by not hopin for anythin u'll feel better when u got it ba.. and if u didnt get it eventually, u'll stil not feel the disappointment.. =) it's like exam result la.. i didnt hope for a pass.. and yay i pass..! haha =X

was chattin with bry n shaokai juz now.. wuuu felt gd =) like so fun.. haha.. hmm i dunno.. but suddenly i got the feeing of "i'm so xing fu, i got so many frens who care for me.." reali sia.. thou shir's blog is reali making me ki siao.. lol.. but it's nice.. it juz make me feel i'm part of their life =) and when shaokai remember that i retook my math even thou we nv contact for like a year.. i felt gd too.. =) i'm remembered! haha.. n bry.. he always can cheer me up.. haha.. so brotherly..

swear i'm goin all out to protect my frens! whoever wanna snatch them away i'll KILL u!!! lol.. they're juz so impt to me =) imagine w/o clover, emi, bry, shir.. and al who always nv fails to make me smile.. i love u!

OMG! i juz got this shockin news from ben koh! MR NIUNAI from energy was at o school today!! RAHHHHHHHHHHHH! goin crazy!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! sat he'll be there too!! reali is OMG sia!!!! most of u noe la.. he's the guy who motivated me to dance! wahaha! n now i got the chance to meet him!!!!!! OMG!! freak! i'm losin my mind real soon!!! someone pls knock me out!! PLS PLS!!!! RAHHHHHHH! NIUNAI!!!!! -faint- >.<