Thursday, March 02, 2006

hmm i got these song recently.. i dunno.. but i juz felt these song too much i guess.. like.. they represent my feelings.. i'll analysed it slowly..

S club 7 -have u ever..
Sometimes it's wrong to walk away
Though you think it's over
Knowing there's so much more to say
Suddenly the moment's gone
And all your dreams are upside down
And you just wanna change the way the world goes round
Tell me

-hmm this part to me i feel like it's reali "so much more to say" but i dunno why aint we doin that.. it's juz like the thing are left hangin there thou it's ended.. and it's reali "SUDDENLY" the moment's gone.. reali reali gone! and yes i wish to change the way the world goes round =\ -

chorus-
Have you ever loved and lost somebody
Wish there was a chance to say I'm sorry
Can't you see?
That's the way I feel about you and me, baby
Have you ever felt your heart was breaking
Lookin' down the road you should be taking
I should know'
Cause I loved and lost the day I let you go

-ehh i got no nid to say sorry here i guess.. haha.. him too.. we did nothin wrong to each other.. =) yeap.. i loved.. and lost the day i let him go.. in fact.. i asked him go =\ felt like "wat have i done?!" but oh well.. if we're meant to be.. we're meant to be.. if nt.. no point la.. rite-

Can't help but think that this is wrong
We should be together
Back in your arms where I belong
Now I finally realize, it was forever that I'd found
I'd give it all to change the way the world goes round
Tell me

-yeap.. i had the thots.. that we shuold be tgt.. but this is wrong.. haha.. and i cant help it.. but now everythin's fine le =) accepted the facts.. of cos if this is forever.. as in we're meant to be.. i'd give my all la.. duhhh-

(chorus again)

I really wanna hear you say
That you know just how it feels
To have it all and let it slip away
Can't you see?
Even though the moment's gone
I'm still holding on somehow
Wishing I could change the way the world goes round
Tell me

-yea man.. i wonder how he feel.. like.. we both thot we could go for "forever" or at least.. longggg.. but now the fact is.. maybe.. maybe this is the test.. but i dunno.. yeap i'm stil holdin on.. as in.. i stil like him =) -

(chorus)

Yes, I loved and lost the day I let
Yes, I loved and lost the day I let you go

the next song.. BEST BEST BEST!!!! made me cry in trai juz now =\ cos it reali reminds me of me and him.. hmm but it's nice.. reali reali nice..

JJ-down..
I cant believe it, tell me I'm dreaming that we're stil we..
It was amazing said you were lucky that you found me..
It was on a rainy day that we met,
you didnt have a place to go..

-it's reali amazing.. when he said he like me too that time.. he said i'm sweet and stuffs reali shocked me.. not on a rainy day we met thou.. but was a memoriable v'day eve..-

as we juz met so lets go slow but no..
you juz told me to keep you from the cold..
sorry i cant take it, why did u fake it?
why did we kiss?

-erm.. both us wanted it slow.. but things turned out different la.. but oh well.. he didnt fake it.. i hope.. he meant everythin he said.. as for the last sentence.. hmm.. ok.. i dunno la.. nvm.. no comment i keep it in me.. =\ -

and i'm juz down, you've left me with a note and without a sound..
I've figured i muz stop being a child.
you'll never know how much i've been around..
how my heart juz frowns on your down..
i'll be your teddy bear, i'll be your cloud, i'll take you round n round
and if u dun mind i could be your standing ground
even if it means i drown..

-yes! i'm down =( ok SHUT UP! lol.. hmm yeap in this incident i realise i have to grow up.. stop bein as ignorant n childish doin nonsensical stuffs.. wahh.. reali man.. when i see that he's down i reali CUI ar! =\ even if it takes to be a clown.. juz to make him smile.. i'm ok la.. sound like i'm sweet talkin but.. well.. that's watever i mean..-

as we juz met so lets go slow but no..
you juz told me to keep you from the cold
sorry i cant take it, why did u fake it?
why did we kiss?

and i'm juz down, you've left me with a note and without a sound..
I've figured i muz stop being a child.
you'll never know how much i've been around..
how my heart juz frowns on your down..
i'll be your teddy bear, i'll be your cloud, i'll take you round n round
and if u dun mind i could be your standing ground
even if it means i drown..
and baby.. that would be my one last vow..

-one last vow.. nice sentence..-

next song.. hmm juz a emo song la.. abit tellin bout how i feelin.. but not to the exact.. i translated it.. so might be abit weird.. haha.. actually this song is more of me and jon ba.. =
A*mei-I wan happiness..
i've been hurt by love again.. it's ok.. treat it as growing up.
i'm not borned loving loneliness.. but i had it more thn anyone else..
even if u give me the world, i stil have nothing..

-i wasnt so clear minded when jon broke up with me.. =\ the first sentence is totally not in my mind at that time.. but now i see it le =) this is exactly my feelin when he broke with me.. -

i wan happiness..
i wan to be able to sleep peacefully..
some ppl felt warmth when u stop hugging them..
some ppl stop hating when u leave them..
i should have let go earlier..
i wan happiness..
who cares how loudly i laugh..
the heart's not warm..
it's all fake..
onli the tears are true..

-tat period of time i reali couldnt lp at all! lol.. that partly explains why i'm a late sleeper now.. haha.. this is reali true to me n jon.. it's like.. he felt better when i leave.. he stop disliking me when i leave.. i reali shud have let go earlier.. but nvm la.. things are as gd now =) we're gd frens now =) i wan happiness.. duhh who dun? haha.. as long as we're happy.. who cares bout the word "image"? ehh.. heart's not warm n it's al fake.. are juz feelings of mine when that time la.. haha.. but my tears are always true.. yeap-

went thru all the past memories we had..
thank you..
the one who've hurt me..
i wanna be optimistic..
no matter wat kind of rain i heard.. i wont feel cold..
the heart's not warm.. everythin's fake.. my decision is right..

-i went thru the memoies lke fewwwww weeks back lol! now dun wan to le.. cos reali feel bad.. damn damn bad.. =\ scared the painful eeling come back.. no no no!! =\ i reali wanna thank him la.. for hurtin me n made me realised things.. so clearly.. i've learn so damn much.. yea i wanna be optimistic.. but this sounds abit wrong by the nextsentence.. abit like "heartless" creature lol! i wont be a heartless one la.. lol.. juz a optimistic girl =)-

a longg post.. lol.. but this are my feelings la.. =) anyone wan the song can ask from me doh =) had a hard time juz now.. but after one lil thing.. hehe.. i feel so much better le =) thanks boy.. appreciate =)