Friday, March 31, 2006

did a new blogskin.. this skin i feel abit of low.. sad.. shattered feeling.. =\ cos it's blue.. hm.. sii told me b4 blue = sad or somethin liddat la.. thn somemore the pic of the girl look abit low.. best is i made her into a angel.. with wings.. it show more.. to me at least la..

cos to me.. a angel shud be happy.. cheerful.. but she dun look reali liddat.. so it gives a extra sadness in it.. erm.. i tried to make the whole skin into pink la.. like my fave colour.. but hor.. FAIL -__- lol! so i stick to this colour.. i wanetd to even make my font colour to blue juz to suit this skin.. but hor i reali dun like la =X stil choose my pinkish edition in the end..

spend the whole day at home doin this.. haha.. well.. sian la.. oh ya.. talk to mum about my lappie thingy.. heng ar.. she willin to buy for me.. =) but wil be more ma fan lor.. cos need to pay by instalment.. thn need to go that retarded poly again.. sianness! 10th april i need to go AGAIN! got IT workshop.. call successful computin.. ok it sound very bored.. sian! somemore 9am to 5pm!!!! RAHHH!

die lor.. dunno how to wake up liao.. sian! anyway tml got dance.. i mean.. onli men emi wil be goin.. sian.. nvm la.. gonna dance myself.. and wil be meetin kelvinggggg lol.. acc him go take levis com de form ba.. so sian lo.. lucky can meet someone tml lol.. help kill abit of sianness.. hope he wont "jia sai la" "why u so BEN" that much la huh.. -___-

oh ya.. i needa say somethin here.. most of u noe i'm goin thru a shitty period la huh.. =\ my mood reali isnt gd recently.. i didnt noe i'll be affected this much.. =\ but it prove to me it did la.. hais.. anyway if my attitude is extremely jialat recently forgive me ok.. =\ wanna noe the seriousness? it's til the extend of me wanting to stop dancin.. =\ to give up everythin.. =
but emi spoke to me abit juz now la.. somehow wake half me up.. lol.. hopefully my dream wil be saved.. and hopefully my mind wil be awake n i wil be more zhen zuo ba.. =) everythin wil be ok =) life's gonna rock when my sch starts!!! more busy me! yay yay yay!! projects projects! =)

and hor.. he chat with me today lei! lol! i mean the G ar.. hehe.. 1st time sia he wil come n talk to me lol! somemore chat ALOT! thou stil got communication barrier la -____- but happy =) haha.. aiyo.. sian la.. dunno wat's in my mind now.. haha =X

it's nt i hate u.. it's juz i dunno how to face u.. i stil cant accept the fact.. the blow.. but hopefully i'll have more time.. i wish to hug u too.. but i cant even face u.. hais.. the way u look at me brings tears to me.. the way things are.. killed me.. everythin crashed down upon me.. everythin.. gone...