Thursday, March 16, 2006

Assume.. ME?!
this is so freakin funny!!! OMG.. some ppl reali cannot understand.. ppl.. when i say "i mean the generally ppl.." i dun mean anyone rite? for some reason HE keep assumin it's her! hahaha! and the best is.. he ask me not to assume.. wat a joke rite? wat did i assume?! i dun get it..

ehh but ppl.. dun wreak havoc in my tagboard hor lol! he got the rite to tag watever he wan.. like i said.. i'm open to comments =) even now.. he say sooooooo many things.. i stil accept them ar.. juz tat some parts i reali dun understand.. he's contradicting himself la.. -_______- those who noe everythin on wat's goin on wil noe wat i mean.. =)

aiya.. now say so much also no use.. he say she's mature.. hmm al i can say is.. if someone's mature enuff.. they wont pass comments on anyone =) agree? even i dun tink i'm mature =) serious.. i'm as childish! if nt i wont do al these nonsense yea? =) but it's ok.. i'm definitely much better thn someone out there.. =) assume whoever u wan.. i stil mean GENERAL PUBLIC! =)

my frens stood up for me.. FRENS REACTION u say =) but like i say.. tink why they sided me =) and why so many oppose u.. i didnt ask them to.. in fact i stil did speak up for u.. but too bad.. ur actions.. ur words.. proven somethin.. =) maybe i shud shut my mouth and get outta this nonsense.. but remember! i wont forget anythin.. cos responsibilities =)

aiya today nv dance.. sian.. -______- nvm tml!! yay! hopefully my lil shuai ge's there =) heehee! =X siao siao! cannot! hahaha! dance dance dance! yay! omg i'm havin headaches man.. =X slp too late ytd.. haha! muz slp early tonite..

-nonsensical childishness is stil in me.. god.. forgive me for al the nonsense.. i'm a gd girl stil ok.. =) p/s:huiting maybe i shud say sorry if the misunderstandin makes u or whoever tink the F word is on u.. but i stil tink u're in the wrong for judgin on me-