Thursday, March 16, 2006

i'm bad at words..
this is so freakin childish! OMG.. the thot of it makes me wanna laugh.. serious man! he keep linkin it back to the past.. bout me likin him (OMG the thot of it.. argh!) and yet the prob now we're talkin about is bout my post.. haha! this is freakin funny! how can someone be so BHB keep tinkin that i like him.. OMG OMG OMG! i was blind!

he almost ALMOST say somethin nasty bout my fren.. ALMOST i said! i swear if he said.. haha.. let's see how the sky falls ba.. =) he juz being ta ma de childish la! aiyo.. the end thn the end la.. keep sayin things like "tats tat" "i'm outta this" hello.. dun nid always say de.. wat? waiting for us to beg u n keep u? HAHAHA! wat a joke.. this lesson again made me see another thing.. haha

it juz proves to me how NO place he's in me.. irene said b4 "onli those who have a place in ur heart wil affect u" now i'm not affected by him.. i'm juz affected by the facts that ppl actually do assume! haha.. wah seh.. skarly not the girl's fault.. muz be him peng way-ing here n there.. someone juz told me some new updates on wat happened.. walao ehh.. seriously if i were his close fren i'll be damn disappointed to hear man!

sad sad.. lucky my frens aint liddat.. i'll screw them upside down lol! oh and someone also tell me bout another incident.. WTF! she scold him? he hit him? wakaox! one tryin to act SAT tryin to be a big bully.. another one tryin to side a big bully.. haha! my god! if it's me back thn in sec sch.. i swear i'll find fault..

but nah.. too boliao.. i wish i can be more childish.. i reali wish.. maybe it's fun.. haha! see they're enjoyin it so much =) and now i noe why he insisted that my frens are siding me tryin to protect me.. cos his frens are doin that! haha.. onli those go thru the same thing wil noe the thing.. rite?

he say she tries to tell me wat's rite.. ok.. appreciated.. but seriously i dun nid anyone to teach me.. or shud i say i onli listen to sensible ppl.. like irene =) she's the onli one whom i respect n tink she noes the world.. maybe i shud apologise to that girl here.. cos misunderstand.. she thot i was tryin to attack at her.. but NO! i shall made this clear here in my blog.. i am NOT attackin at anyone.. rite.. i was pissed

i was damn pissed for knowin ppl commented on me.. she say she commented for whether 'm the rite girl for him.. hello! u dun have to! i've said b4 thousands of time to him at least.. that in a r/s it's al about the 2 person.. no one else.. so NO ONE else shud comment.. keep those comment!

the reality is ppl look at wat u do n say.. some ppl dun even bother to find out why u say.. and they confronted u straight in the face.. i didnt do that.. count urself lucky.. i got a bad temper.. real bad one.. it's surprising i can take the judgements.. i took it.. i was angry yes.. i am.. i vent out my anger on my blog n tata that's it..

which human wont wanna vent somethin like this out? put urself in my shoe man.. i thot she's reali reali nice.. but somethin's affectin that image now.. but i wont say i judged it.. it's stil too soon to judge.. no no i shud say.. i shud NEVER judge anyone.. but he made me wanna judged it! haha..

ok i shudnt! shud stick to the tinkin.. NO JUDGIN! =) ppl can judge me watever they wan.. go ahead.. n dun let me noe.. if i ever finds out.. i'll hate u.. get it?

p/s:ting.. sorry if u're offended.. ok i guess u r.. but do noe it's a misunderstandin cos i seriously wasnt talkin bout u for the bitch n fuck part.. if u read carefully i said stranger(S) n new fren(S).. with the SSSSSS behind.. unless u wanna be part of them la which ur dearest best fren tink so.. thn there's nothin i can do.. but stil.. i hate it when u pass comments bout me.. u dunno me well enuff, u dun pass them.. be it gd or bad.. DUN pass them.. unless u noe my every actions thn u got the rite to pass them..

p/s:kel.. stop sayin my frens sided me.. u sided her too.. and yet told emi u didnt.. haha nice lie.. =) i've remove ur link as u wished.. u're stil welcome to tag on my board anytime u like.. not happy also can tag ok.. i welcome tags.. =) but dun u dare pass judgements on me or my frens.. i'm juz warning.. i'm not sayin u did.. and dun get pissed man.. it's nt i dun take ur advice.. it's juz i dun tink i need them.. i got much better advices from my frens thn urs.. =)

p/s:al my frens =) if anyone tagged bout bad things on me.. dun get worked up ok.. i'll settle it on my own peacefully.. i'm old enuff to tink n be independent.. i have a mind of my own unike someone.. =) (i dun mean anyone hor assume urself) now i tink whenever i blog i muz be EXTREMELY careful with my words.. cos some ppl claims that their eng is very powDerful and yet they dun have the ability to read well.. causin so much troubles.. oh well.. wat to do.. cant blame..

-nobody's perfect.. i'm bad at words.. i swear i am.. al my frens know.. u shud noe as well.. i tink i shud change my disclaimer soon.. to "i'm bad at words" hahah! but seriously i'm reali bad at words.. offended accidentally? sorry thn..-