Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Mixed Feeling..
i did a pic this afternoon.. the bg is my name "wei" i love that character alot.. haha =) and with the lyrics of "wo deng de ren hui shi shui" by renee.. theme.. pink.. my fave colour =) and with my fave photo.. haha.. ok shud name this "my fave" lol .. so orh biang.. -_____-


today reali mixed feeling sia =\ got sad.. happy.. misses.. anxious.. sian.. alot alot.. lol!

Happy..
i finally got my baby freeze!!! yay!!! damn happy.. and kelving! it's not tai gor de ok! i can do it le hor!!! #$@!##^&)*^&*!!!!! muahaha! damn shuang!!! and i hope my tops gettin better.. i try my 6step.. sibei slow today =\ cos my right backside very pain sia =X ok hip.. hip very very pain.. they keep sayin skarly is muscle tear.. =\ OMG! dun scare me!!!!!!

*so U-G-L-Y*

Sad/Disappointment..

she didnt come for dance.. fine.. watever the reason i dun wish to noe.. anyway another sad thing.. i'm gonna be a RP student le.. ma de.. sian! Retarded Poly! kaox!!!! RAHHH.. called NYP today.. but they say my result wil onli be out on 1st week of april.. wth lor -____- dunno wat they tu-ing also.. kaox.. sian la.. go RP le ba.. haix.. hopefully life there wont be bad =

Anxious(qi dai)/Sianness..

chatted with him (G) this noon.. they're comin spore next month lei =\ shud i feel happy or sian? OMG.. it sucks man.. i dun wanna see him.. =\ but i miss him.. argh! F la! =X let's see how wil the next meetin up be ba.. he said he'll meet us when they're here.. hais.. hais.. hais......... =(

Misses..

i saw my didi today.. =( weineng.. wah! i F**king miss him like mad lor!!! was at city hall mrt platform with mikal.. thn suddenly he say "ehh weineng lei" thn i thot he wanna tell me wat thing bout weineng.. end up i look up thn saw weineng =\ OMG that moment i cant believe my eyes!!!!! it's like WTF!!! luckily he stil can recognise me lol! he ask me wher ei go thn say home lor.. thn he's gng back to boys' home =\ he's stil inside.. hais =( but hope he guai guai abit le la.. and he say he that time find me fine til wan die.. -___- hello! is i find him find til wan die lor!! &^%#$%&! but we both change number that's why la.. haha! thn he ask me fri thn contact him cos his home leave ma.. yay!! i miss him so much!!! =( wish i did hug him juz now.. hais.. miss miss miss ar!!!!!

Afterall..

rahh! shudnt feel emo.. it's a gd thing =) i finally found my baobei didi le.. another one more to go.. mr pang wee kiat! lol!! anyone got his oinfo tell me hor.. xie xie ni.. =) today overall a happy day la.. got my baby freeze.. saw didi.. and oh ya.. i sae salini.. haha.. she's diploma holder now! wah seh! not bad huh.. miss my class so much.. haha.. 5NB.. always in my heart =)

*BIG MUACKS TO EVERYONE IN MY LIFE*

*MUACKS MUACKS MUACKS*

i hope things have not changed.. like wat kelving say.. a knot in the heart.. i hope it's untied.. or it'll be untied one day.. hais.. i need time to recover.. =(