Monday, March 06, 2006

Fren..*this is gonna be a pissed off post.. like i say if u're gonna get affected, dun read..
today went out with emi, jarel n kel.. hmm outing was okok lor.. nothin much.. watched Big mama's house 2.. nice show.. damn funny.. lol! and some parts are reali touchin! ok as usual i teared la.. -____- which show can make me not teared i'll salute to it! lol =X the touchin parts are when the guy put down his job juz to be there for the lil girl he promised.. OMG!

and the ending part.. the family thingy la.. made me reali missed my family too =( my long lost happy family.. haiz.. not gonna tink le la.. tink le onli wil sad =\ argh SHUT UP!

we walked ard in town lo.. hmm i dun deny the weirdy feeling in me la.. =\ but aiya.. i'm fine =) in fact i felt somethin else.. haha.. not gonna say it.. =X anyway.. we dun talk like usual.. we dun behave like usual.. =\ but i'm tryin to be me stil.. i am la.. =\ hais.. dunno la.. cant imagine this kinda childish stuffs do happen stil at this age.. ha.. like so walao eh lor.. dun u al tink so? affected cos of bgr? affected cos of it's the past le? OMG stupid!

i reali cannot stand it la.. watever la.. i did my best to be watever i am.. to be frens to be a nice person.. if anyone dun wanna work with me to be fren too forget it! reali forget it.. i'm not tryin to say anyone here or wat la.. but i've been tinkin alot on this thing call "frenship".. and i'm sick n tired le.. at this age i dun wanna let anythin else affect frens.. anyone dun feel comfy with me, dun feel gd with the way i am, or even dun like me, go ba.. i dun nid u to stay n pity me.. i dun nid!

sorry but i'm reali pissed.. had enough of everythin.. gonna f**k care everythin.. not in a gd mood.. hope things change for the better..

-if this is wat u call frens, forget it.. it's not my definition of frens..-