Sunday, March 05, 2006

A PLANT + A HAMSTER = ME = MADNESS..
wahaha madness! cant imagine i'm tired yet i'm damn happy about it! @_@ my eyelid's like damn heavy.. and my body's damn stiff.. due to yutaki's 2 long hours of body conturing session.. it's reali OH MY GOD! thingy! lol.. imagine my tears were like hanging there already when i was tryin to strech my split further.. hey but it did help man.. today i show fei.. thn she's like OMG! lol.. happy happy!

ehh suddenly feel like i'm a saddist sia =\ lol! cos today very tired but i'm happy.. cos i finally felt tiredness again! lol! thn i accidentally GIAP my fingers while keepin speakers plus i scald my thumb wil cookie maggie mee and i wanna take somethin i use my thumb to do it forgettin that it's painful.. lol! and hor.. my blueblack.. i juz now accidentally bang into my com table lol.. SHIOK! and my muscle aches.. wahaha! SHIOKKK! OMG tink i needa check up le..

abit sot sot in my mind liao lol.. maybe reali toooooo long nv so tired le.. so reali felt gd today.. lol.. like felt like i'm a normal human being too.. wahaha! maybe this is the way i shud dance more often.. so i'll get tired thn can ZzzZzzZzzz earli.. wahaha! oh and hor i went thru my old post ytd.. haha! OMG i've grown so damn much!!!

and hor dun say i BHB la.. lol! but i tink i'm sucha sweet gf! lol =X but reali siak.. dun believe go read my december post.. i read liao my hair also stand lol.. even emi n fei's like "now thn u noe ar!!!" lol =X sorry la.. but reali now thn i noe.. lol! but aiya i dun need a bf now la.. =) got thn gd la.. no thn ok lo.. not desperate.. haha.. am happy enough le..

i dunno sia.. but hor.. i tink i'm partly so happy cos he made me feel real gd today =) the frenship la.. nothin else.. it's like i read my post thn i'm like "wtf.. xinwei u suck!" thn i look at the way he treat me.. walao.. damn happy sia! i can say he made my day.. erm or shud i say nite lol! it's amazing u noe! it's like he made me so happy.. thn i can feel the tiredness.. i dunno is it coincident or wat.. but in the past no matter how damn hard i dance.. or how less slp i have i stil cant feel tired =\ but now i abit also wan KO liao lol..

maybe i'm tinkin too much.. but i juz feel that he made me happy again.. to noe that in life wat matters most is fren.. not a bf.. i had him as a bf n fren.. compare.. now i'm happier.. no la.. i mean of cos i had him i happy la but things werent well ma.. so compare liddat i rather have him as a gd fren rite? i dunno but i've been praisin him since the first day we noe each other lol.. he nv fails to make me smile.. he nv fails to be a sweetie.. reali i mean it!

those who noe him wil noe la huh.. out of my 10ex.. i tink vincent n him are the ones i'm MOST thankful for! not even YK.. lol.. cos YK not as sweet la.. haha =X hope he dun read.. tink he dun read also la..he's too lazy le lol.. =X hmm.. juz so happy.. but this proves another thing.. even thou i'm tired.. i'm stil as naggy as ever.. wahaha! too bad.. u guys have a naggy fren =p

oh wanna noe y my title's that? cos ytd i actually talked to plants!!! the plant's outside starbucks at raffles city.. me si n her fren stayed there awhile thn i started talkin to the plant lol! i was bored ma.. thn need someone for me to complain to regardin my postin result lol.. and i pluck the leaves =X i pluck one thn say "i wil get into SP" thn after awhile another leaf drop by itself thn i saw thn i pluck another one cos the fall by itself one means "i wil stay at NP" lol.. so the cycle continues 2-3times lol!!!

thn today i went to this pet shop with emi n si.. OMG the hamster super cute! lol.. got 1 super haolian.. shud have taken the photo! super haolian sia! it keep climbing on the cage.. lol! thn like wan action say "see i'm strong" lol! thn i keep disturbing it.. i touch the tiny paws thn it fell.. ehh nt my fault hor he buay balance de ok.. lol =X thn he keep wanting to haolian thn i keep actin as a hamster too like move my nose like sniffin liddat lol.. thn i ROARR at it lol =X si n emi tinks i'm mad.. ok i tink i'm reali mad lol!

and today at crystal jade there we were talkin ma.. thn emi say "ehh si ur name lei.. crystal" thn i say thn i call jade la.. thn emi say she call kitchen lo.. lol!!! cos the palcecall "crystal jade kitchen" lol! faint.. damn funny!!! ok these are symptoms of madness in xinwei.. more to come.. if i nv get into SP MOREEEEEEEEE wil come.. lol =X