Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Judgement..
someone actually judged me when she 1st SAW me.. not even knowing.. haha! wat a joke! hey i'm not gonna care who the hell reads my blog now ok.. i'm juz gonna blog this out to show how funny human actually can get.. ppl.. do u guys judge anyone when u al juz met? i know la.. first impression matters..

but hello! passin comments ard when u dun even noe me? isnt it abit too far? yea i noe i look very ah lian.. but remember this sayin "dun judge a book by its cover" get it? tink she herself is that prefect? hahaha! juz another ignorant bitch tryin to judge bout ppl.. in fact even my closest of the closest best frens shud not judge me.. the onli person who can judge me is God himself..

and if she tinks i'm reali that bad.. tink bout this.. why on earth my frens sided me so much.. why on earth they protect me so much.. and why on earth common frens we share sided me instead of him.. if fact those common frens noe him longer thn me ok.. and to me.. they sided me cos they noe wat's rite n wrong.. and i believe they noe who's gd n nt..

anyway.. she reminded me of someone from northland.. haha.. northlanders, u al noe who? my close fren's fren.. the girl with the name startin with D.. remember? haha.. exactly like her! passin remarks on ppl ard when she dun even noe them.. and seems like everyone is a baddy except herself n her best fren.. OMG cant believe it that this kinda things do happen stil.. haha!

i thot northland that case were the onli one case that'll ever happen.. hmm now i noe.. bitches do exist.. but it's ok man.. even bitches can be my fren.. or acquaintance.. haha.. cos i myself can be a real bitch at times too.. =) he deserve someone better?! OMG let's see which someone better wil wan someone liddat ba.. many say to me too.. "u deserve someone better" ya rite.. DUHHHH i admit i reali do deserve! but it's stil nt rite to pass comment on anyone.. =) so i wont pass any comments on him either..

anyway ppl.. all the "him" that i mention in al my previous post as in the guy that i like.. is no longer him ok.. or shud i say that guy died le.. i'm serious.. he died few weeks back.. and stop sayin i like this guy ok.. how can i like someone like this? haha! wat a joke.. ehh xinwei's taste aint that sucky can?

oh latest update! ehh got a guy very cute lei! heehee! but aiya younger thn me.. sian.. haha.. but nvm la.. stil remember the eyecandies rule.. thou it's taught by someone who loves to bitch.. haha! but lessons are worth rememberin =) actually i saw alot of cuties recently.. haha.. juz dun wanna go and tink more... oh and hor.. lol! this is funny! kelving juz told me got someone like me -________- faint! when i dun even who the hell that someone is.. lol! well guys are al the same..

looks is al they're after.. haha.. hmm maybe it's time for me to teach them a lesson! heehee! gonna do somethin real fun! anyway theres 4guys now.. haha! fun is gettin in the air! time for the devil xinwei to reveal >=) hiak hiak! omg sound so not me.. hahah! but dun worry man.. life's short i've missed out on playin! time to get them back!

-remember judge me onli when u noe me well enuff.. i hate judgements from strangers.. or even newly known frens.. two words i'll say Fuck You! get it? fuckin get off my life man bitch n bastards..-