Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sincerity..
this is the big word i wanna talk bout today.. hmm went to yutaki's performance today at suntec.. i'm so damn sick of giving comments to his performance la.. when the hell can i have the chance to say "it sucked".. -___- he's forever so gd la! lol!

thn there were this grp of guys 5 of them from the vocal company one.. they sang thn walao i damn paiseh! lol.. cos i was talkin to si bout somethin else.. thn suddenly they announce say they gonna sing the next song tong hua.. thn my reaction is damn big.. i'm like HUH!!! cos i like that song la lol! thn walao they al look at me thn like huh? liddat lol! OMG diulian!!!!!

thn walao he sing tong hua he look at me i superrrrr shy! lol.. ok i admit he's cute la =X hahaa..!we saw alot of ppl today.. shiwei, toshi, enghow, and yutaki's fren that guy whose name i dunno.. lol =X they were gd man!!! damn gd.. the performance rocks.. and the funny thing is when they were goin thru their names.. the 2nd last guy's name is john.. thn i say "walao i sensitive to that name sia" thn suddenly the last guy's name is "jonathan" i faint sia lol!!! damn funny..

oh talkin bout jon.. hmm cos we went to dance at esplanade juz now.. thn walao saw him.. hmm at first my reaction was "oh shit! how to face him???" cos since we broke up we didnt get to meet.. =\ but things juz went well.. so smoothly.. we juz say HI! somemore in a fun manner.. lol! like how we first met lol! reali cute la..

thn the best part is.. emi n fei went to get drinks at 7-11 thn i was alone at esplanade ma.. thn he came over "sad girl!" he said lol.. i'm like damn shock but try to stay calm lol! thn i say "ehh wat sad! i happy girl hor!" lol! thn he say "why u so sad?" i say "no ar i where got sad? lol i'm reali fine =)" thn he ask me "got eat ornt?" thn walao the expression on his face reali touched me.. it's like F**king caring la! =\ but dun worry peeps.. i m damn clear that it's a fren's caring.. a fren's pure concern =)

it's reali reali touchin to know that he treats me this way.. it's like i've done so much nonsense.. but he stil care for me the way he does.. never change! thou it's frens now.. but it's more thn enough le.. reali reali glad to have such a caring fren! oh n he ask me to dun exert too much strength cos i say ytd i went dance thn whole body aching ma.. walao reali touched! imagine tht time i didnt cherish him as a fren.. OMG wat a BIGGG lost i'll suffer! haha! but reali glad la..=)

he reali showed me wat the word SINCERE.. he's even sincere to my frens.. it's like thou we broke up he stil care for my fren.. that time he see shir alone he chat with her.. and he'll stil be as nice to say hi to al my frens.. juz a smile.. but it's reali reali nice knowin that he stil treat them al as frens rite? thou some of my frens reali hated him.. but now they also were touched by his sincerity.. reali siak.. when someone's sincere it'll resolve every hatrad.. reali reali! we chatted abit on his NS his sch n mine too.. hmm nice chat =) felt so lucky to have a fren like him =)

hmm this incident hit me.. it made me realise this.. to me frenship is a damn precious thing.. DAMN i mean.. it somehow reminds me of me n gary's incident.. but it's the vice versa one.. haha.. in gary's incident i tried realll hard to be frens again.. but he didnt even appreciate it.. so that time he lost me.. in fact even now thou we're frens already but he can never get the trust i had in him again.. cos he prove to me that our frenship is that fragile! sorry la.. but i reali take frenship damn hard.. prove to me once that it's fragile and sorry it is fragile for life!

i reali wanna cherish al my frens n i wish they'll cherish me too.. i have faith n put 100% trust in allll my frens.. but i hope my trust wont be betrayed.. if nt sorry it'll be a forever gdbye.. and i treat ppl the way they terat me.. cos i reali dun wanna get taken advantage of.. i can be reallllll nice.. and i can be damn nasty!!

anyway today dance at esplanade was madness! lol.. i sweat til like mad!!!!! real MADDD! but real shiok.. i put everythin behind me and juz DANCE! haha! but i dun deny la.. my eyeballs was abit stuck at one place.. ONE place.. lol =X saw him fell afew times.. tink he hit his injured hips again.. =\ but aiya HACK LA! =X haha.. jon also fell afew times but cute la.. we laughed bout it.. haha.. oh n ray n roy reali nice too.. they keep disturbin us but it was nice to be stil frens lo.. =) reali felt gd today =) bad stuff that happen is.. i injured my finger while keepin that stupid speaker.. and i got alot more blue black AGAIN -_-.. sian!

oh and i saw him in train haha =X but didnt say hi cos he's with his frens so i didnt wanna interrupt.. yuppy.. =)

-be my true fren onli if u're sincere.. GET LOST.. if u're nt true.. i seriously dun need u-