Friday, March 24, 2006

A lil surprise for my 5 dance babes.. =)



i did this since ytd nite @_@ my com restarted a few times n now FINALLY i got it done.. =) i dare to say this is 100% origanal work from me.. except the graffiti.. ok thn i correct my sentence.. make it 95% thn.. -__- i was browsing thru my photos n realise i can do smoethin out them..

but end up onli my own photo's from my library -_______- i went to al their frenster to steal the pics.. muahaha! hey girls.. be proud ok! damn hard to do hor.. look at the time now.. i haven slp dao lei =( lol.. juz wish to cheer u girls on la.. realise that these 6 of us are the MOST regular ones.. yet these 6 of us are the ones who always felt left out -______- haha..

see la.. ask u al egt a crwe name dun wan -_____- i actually wan do another design with our new crew name.. end up -______- ok nvm i replaced this design.. with the words "hiphop never stop".. we staretd out as a hiphop crew.. we shall continue with the name =)

so i hope by doin this pic u girls wil feel the existence ok =) hope this lil somethin is sweet enough to help each and everyone of us be more firm n determined and heal al the unpleasant incidents that happened.. =) actually wanna do one for clover.. lol.. but my eyes now i half close liao =X my god! i'm damn tired.. go slp le.. wan an! and zao an -______-

hope lil things like this can touch my dearest 5girls n hope this lil thing can erase al the grudges we had and al the unpleasant quarrels =) *3 cheers to VIP -for now use first la hor.. =X hipphipphooray! hipphipphooray! hipphipphooray!

-DROP DEAD-