Monday, March 27, 2006

3 pics in a day..
this is how seriously bored i am.. =\ ok not relai bored but i just need some time alone ba.. hais.. dunno wat to blog bout.. maybe juz say abit of wat happened ba.. had a talk with emi.. well.. things arent reali lookin gd in the first place.. but i reali dun wanna continue the conversation la.. so i tell her tml thn talk.. hais.. thn the person i regard to whom lied to me talk to me too. i dunno but i juz feel i shudnt talk bout anythin today.. might juz flare up n i dun wanna do anythin rashly.. watever it is.. tml thn say ba.. hais..





did this 3pic for FTC ppl.. ehh wanted to do more la.. but reali CMI le lol =X that kelvin.. idiot! do for him thn dunno y today keep scoldin me ask me jia sai!! #^?*(@*(!!! but i noe he stil tink i'm nice =X muahahaha! sibei BHB.. wanted to send jarel n norbin.. but the time is 3am +++ lol.. so offline le.. aiya jarel wil come here steal de la.. hor hor hor.. haha =X hope u al like it la.. =)

wanted to do for emi n some of them here.. but i tink of wat happened i got no mood le =\ cos al is bout dance.. hais.. watever la.. wil get the mood back one day.. anyway did some surfing on pictures n sw one that gives me ling gan for emi's blog.. juz no mood to do it nia.. dun wan it to turn out U-G-L-Y.. wil do it when i'm better..

i noe she feel sad.. wat about me? it hurts ok.. 10years of frenship.. shows me wat? lies? my god..