Friday, March 10, 2006

Hmm came across my fren's bloggy.. he said somethin bout dun judge a person by it's looks.. *hands up* agree!! the MOST decent ppl can be the MOST cunning one =\ sadly.. they dun deserve that decent face man! shud give that decent face to me ma! nehneh! i so decent! =X and he also said somethin bout ex convict..

i'm proud to say i did commit crimes b4 too! i was wrong! i can say them proudly cos i noe i've learn my ways! =) i agree that everyone needs a chance for everythin.. no condemn! =) thn someone tag his board say "luv those that's ard u now.. dun regret when u lost them.." yea.. link to my previous post.. haha! CHERISH! =) i'm gonna cherish everyone i have now =)

OMG i feel like a home.. noe the kinda home? old folks' home? =\ lol! snice sec sch liddat lao.. very sian.. i'm always the one goin up to loner and befren them.. nehneh! who'll befren me when i lonely sia! god's unfair man! %^$%#$%^*$%^*$! =X ok la.. nvm.. virtue.. haha =X

walao i very BHB recently dunno y =\ but it's gd la.. at least can boost my confidence =) hais.. onli wish my self esteem's not so low.. sian.. hais hais hais.. emo-ing in da house! =\ *dang* i better stop here if nt nonsense comin out again.. RAHHHHHH! -gone-