Thursday, March 09, 2006

Misunderstandin..
ok ppl.. my words were abit harsh in the previous post.. but i stil do mean them.. anyway a new lesson.. "assumtion leads to misunderstandin.." i tink this is one BIG lesson lei.. cos this lesson nt onli occurred to me n those ard me once.. but like dunno how many times liao.. lol! first was me n jon =\ i assumed alot! end up al the quarrels.. irene thn HIT me with "dun assume!".. i remember it til date..

thn the nezt was on si n her ex zw.. he assumed some unpleasant stuff.. which caused the breakup =\.. sii i hope u wont mind i say this hor.. juz wish everyone can learn =) thn me n sii assumed somethin bad bout schizo.. erm.. i dun reali noe it's assumtion or wat.. but juz take it that we assumed la.. we assumed and we almost ended up losing one fren.. =\ lucky enuff the misunderstandin was cleared =)

and now.. related to wat had happened few hours ago was another misunderstandin due to assumption.. hmm we somehow talk bout it and i'm glad i got the chance to explain my side of story.. i dun deny i was sad to lose a fren.. even now i dunno if we're stil fren.. =\ watever it is.. as long as the misunderstandin's clear.. i feel gd.. at least eevn if i lose him (as a fren) i noe i did nothin wrong..

maybe i shudnt say anythin bout him anymore on my blog le.. to prevent anymore other misunderstandin =\ ok.. juz hope he'll learn this la.. "no assumption" to those who were mad at this incident.. dun be mad le ok.. i'll talk to u al privately.. =) it's nt his fault it's nt my fault.. it's juz BOTH our fault.. ok.. nvm i'm nt gd at words.. =X juz noe that it's nt his fault totally la..

he said u al were tryin to protect me.. hmm if that is true i dun wan u al to protect me if it's my fault ok =) i noe u al meant well.. but muz scold me when it's my fault.. dun always side me.. dun spoile me ok =) me no wanna be a spoiled brat! i wanna be a gd girl! a perfect fren for al of u! i'm glad u ppl sided me la.. but reali.. when it's my fault muz tell me ok =) i'm not unreasonable til cannot accept criticism.. in fact i love them! when they're sincere i mean.. haha.. dunc riticise me for nothin hor! i'll hate u de! lol =X

thanks to al whom stayed with me when i was down few hours ago.. but hor u al also be abit more soft on me can? walao bing ns i.. u al so harsh.. how to not be sad when u lost a fren yea? haha.. i cry le thn ok le ma.. like i said.. tml wil be better =) i promise i'll learn de ok.. i'm strong! haha.. =) anyway another thing showed.. this juz showed me how fragile frenship is.. =\ and it also showed me how unbreakable is my frenship with clover =) thanks girls.. i love u girls to the max!!!

-frenship is fragile.. break it.. and u'll nv get a perfect piece back.. cherish them-