Thursday, March 09, 2006

Cherish..
i realise this.. i shudnt blog like EVERYTHIN down.. ok maybe my disclaimer dun helps.. watever it is.. i'm gonna juz blog anythin i like which i TINK wont affect anyone (i hope).. if anyone's affectted juz come to me n tell it straight into my face ok.. my tagboard's not fake.. my msn's not fake.. i can accept criticism i can accept everythin.. unlike nonsensical fools who always think they're rite.. i dun mean anyone but juz those fools out there who NEVER learn and always tink they're rite.. sad case haha =X

Hmm early in the morning (for me) i cried -_______- wait.. i'm not bein emo here ok.. lol! it's juz that i read my darling sii's bloggy.. and OMG i reali cried =\ the way she wrote it.. al the sad stories that happened to her.. i witness them! maybe that's y i can feel it.. i can feel how sad she is.. but another thing that show is i can see how strong she is! serious!

irene had showed me how strong she is.. and now si.. i believe i can be stronger too =) their cases were much much more worst thn mine.. how can i juz break down yea? thou i'm the youngest and the MOST emo one cos of my stupid star sign! #^#$&$*$*%! but i sure will prove to everyone that i'm a strong girl =) at least to clover whom i wil NEVER wanna let down!

she wrote a very touchin part in her blog for clover.. walao! make me cry! sii u!!!!! lol! sii.. CHOY! wat u leave! i haven leave NONE of u can leave me! i dun care ar! if anyone of us were to die first i muz be the one! i dun wanna witness u al's death i dun wanna witness anythin bad that happen to u al.. call me selfish! i dun care! =X haha.. pls la.. we're stil young.. talk bout wat death! SIAO! but sometimes reali have to tink bout it yea.. cos we'll nv noe wat'll happen to us.. maybe one day i'll juz dance n fall off the stage n juz die? maybe one day i'll juz kana car bang n gone? it's al hard to say.. =
maybe that's y ppl always say.. live as if it's the last day of ur life.. live it to the max! do everythin u wanna do n have no regrets.. true enuff.. and si told me this.. she'll wanna say everythin out to everyone when she got somethin to say.. cos she's afraid one day if she's gone she can nv have the chance to say again.. this somehow hit me.. it's true.. but sometimes when u reali said it, ppl wil get affected.. and maybe bad things wil come.. and they'll onli regret doin wat they've done til u're gone.. that's human la..

always regret wat u did nt cherish til u've lost them.. =\ that's y i always say "cherish!" i tink al the childish quarrels, nonsensical criticism, boliao backstabbing are things that shud not be happening now ba.. cos i seriously find them SUPER childish! things can be talked out.. things can be solved.. hello! at this age le.. who'll stil wanna see themselve losing frens day by day? ppl once told me.. when u grow older, ur circle of frens gets smaller.. OMG that's one scary fact! but it's true! especially for guys.. few of my guy frens are like havin VERY few frens =\ sad for them.. but cant help it.. it's the fact! haha..

hmm dunno la.. i've learn alot this few days.. and i truly thank them for it.. thou this lesson suck.. it made me go thru HELL! but it's ok.. ALOT of lessons learnt =) enuff to cover my lost.. haha =) life's al about lessons.. learnt them.. if nt wat's the point of living? u live is to await death yea? rather die a worthy death thn a unworthy one =) ok enuff of my nonsense.. haha.. goin to meet my darling bingg liao! =)

-chocolate very nice lei! OMG! finish a BIG bar ytd =\ wish i have more bars now =\-