Sunday, March 26, 2006

Amiss..
i feel very wrong recently.. like somethin's amiss.. i guess somethin's happening.. dun ask me why or wat or who.. i dun wanna say.. i feel that someone had been lying to me recently.. ALOT infact.. al i can say is i'm not stupid.. remember i'm extremely sensitive n i noe humans inside out.. especially when it comes to my frens ard me..

if u reali did lie to me.. after readin this u'll feel it n i hope u'll talk to me.. if u reali didnt lie to me.. thn gd for u.. u're also someone i cherish i dun wish u'll lie to me.. al i can say is if i realise u reali did lie n didnt talk to me.. i'll HATE u.. i mean it.. u noe very clearly that i hate it when ppl lie to me..

i'm sure if u reali did lie u noe who u r la.. we can read each others' mind ok.. or shud i say we USED to be able to read each other's mind.. watever it is.. i hope u haven change.. i'm startin to see the change in u after u're hangin out with "them".. al i say is if this carries on.. we're gonna drift.. i hate them n dun make me hate them more..

i'm not having a gd start for today.. alot of things i'm thinkin.. i dunno wanna say i'm lucky to have this kinda dance crew or shud i say i'm unlucky.. why i say this? cos lucky.. cos they're reali nice ppl.. we're not only a dance crew.. but also frens within.. lucky.. cos we al somehow somewhat understand each other..

unlucky.. cos i feel that they're always forever on and off.. for a moment they go "ehh let's BIA for our dance la be the best!!" like so damn F**king enthusiastic.. for another moment.. u see them slackin there.. dun even wanna care.. this is wat ppl always mean by action speaks louder thn words la.. wanna be a gd dancer? dun juz say it la..

i had enough of al these le.. i dunno.. but i had this f**king thots of having a new crew =\ a crew who reali wanna work for their dreams.. but of cos i stil love my dance crew now.. but i seriously hate their attitude! SERIOUSLY i mean =\ ppl.. i noe most of u read my blog.. but i dun care.. like i say "freedom of speech"

and if this carries on.. and if i stil dun feel u guys are workin as hard as me.. dun blame me if i drift from u guys.. like wat emi was worried about "wat if xw join sch dance n drift from us?" if this thing carries on.. i cannot promise i'll drift ornt already.. cos i dun wanna be dragged down.. i noe it's selfish.. but sorry.. i have to move on with my dreams.. i've been slackin too much n my dream had been waiting damn long..

had enough of al these nonsense.. lies from my best frens.. it hurts ok for ur information.. especially when it's comin from YOU.. i needa work on my dream and i dun allow anyone to drag it down.. sorry if i'm selfish.. -lotsa disappointment-