Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Retarded Poly -__-
today went to RP to do my matriculation.. @_@ sian lor.. slept at 6.. woke at 9.. OMG -faint- sibei tired ar hurhur!! RP's reali reali BIGGGGG! and very WHITE ar.. lol! like so bright sia haha.. duhh it's a new sch.. not white n die liao.. but reali no colour de sia.. onli white -_- was suppose to meet mikal at yishun but i was late so i ask him go first cos his mum with him ma.. not very nice..

thn when i reach RP i'm damn blur la =\ but lucky the signs are reali obvious lol! and the ppl are reali helpful lei.. frenly too.. weird.. dunno why everyone say they nt nice.. thn my stupid ATM card got prob.. cos my account got limit de.. as in my transaction in a day is 1000bucks max.. but i needa pay my fees at 1163.25bucks.. so i had to go back to OCBC thn extend the max thn transfer money into RP's account.. =\ so sucky lor..

thn i have to go back to RP to continue the matriculation @_@ took photos.. damnit! i nv make up! RAHHH! sucks man! thot i could have at least one student card with nicephoto.. sian! my student card since pri sch sucked til now.. hurhur! -sian- thn gotten my student account id n password.. alamaki dunno how to change them lol =X nvm la.. can memories de lol!

thn i saw hazel n kaykiat.. haha! hazel shouted for my full name LIAO XINWEI! sibei loud lor.. walao -___- i thot wat sia.. thn they ask me wat course i'm in.. haha i tell them thn they say "aiya transfer to our course" -_____- business lor.. lol!!! no way!!! thn i went to the laptop roadshow.. aiyo sian la.. saw a lappie nice.. and light.. 1.7kg nia lei.. but hor no money.. hais.. SIAN! hopefully my mum wil wanna buy for me ba.. =(

after that went home lo.. oh n i saw this honeystick "clover" flavour =\ lol.. i bought alot.. wanting to give clover.. but.. aiya.. i dunno la.. hais.. a test is given to us is wat i feel.. =\ forget it.. dun wanna talk bout it.. thn i reach home at about 2pm.. superrrrr shag!!! =\ tired like siao.. even lazy to go online.. lol! watched tv n slack on my bed.. haha..

thn at ard evening went to meet my fren to chat.. talked alot sia! lol! til 1.30am lei lol! our mouth NONSTOP remix lo! =X sian la.. so bored.. and tired sia.. =\ anyway my sch wil be startin on 17th april.. =\ so fast hor! lol! ok i shudnt complain..iw an it to start ASAP! too slackish le la.. =\ sianness.. alot of thing on my mind.. but dun wanna tink.. i got no more strength le.. gonna slp real soon.. now doin a damn tricky game from jarel.. haha.. my brain's obviously not workin.. if nt that means i'm reali stupid =\ lol!

ok gone to continue the game!! byebye....................................

call me a retard.. cos i'm officially in retarded ply now -_______________- oh n someone msg me on frenster.. al i can sayis.. nothin to do with ya.. it's juz me n her.. thanks