Thursday, March 09, 2006

JOKE!!!
ppl.. b4 i say anythin here.. read this..

today...lotsa things up my mind...1stly was Xw blog...sumhow i think she got beyond her limits and in a way i prefer to just keep quiet...i got a way of doing things and its for people to realise her own mistakes...yes i do wanna be friends wif her but anything beyond tat no...i dun wish for tat anymore...i thought her thoughts of being together have diminsh and i was happily toking to her but i was wrong...hopefuly she noe wats she's doing, she's a nice gerl but i dun think she deserve a friend like me...i'm too bitchy for her in a way if i was a gerl...i dun wanna care further more already.

do u al think it's funny? OMG i seriously tink it is!!!! LOL! let me slowly say why i tink it's funny.. firstly.. look at the first n last sentence.. he said he dun wanna care already.. yet he said losta thing on his mind! LOL! contradict! i've gone beyond my limits? did i? i juz blog in my blog.. anythin wrong? hey sii u everyday read my blog w/o fail.. u tell me whether anythin i said wrong lo can?

i realise my mistakes? i can onli say if i reali got a mistake somewhere, the BIGGEST mistake is to like him.. i did realise it dun worry! after ALOTTTTTTTT of things that i heard.. OMG la.. i seriously was BLIND.. like i told some ppl.. my eyes tink that time juz wake up cannot see clearly ar.. i dun deny i like his looks.. but hello! character's another story le..

"i thought her thoughts of being together have diminsh and i was happily toking to her but i was wrong..." OMG! faint! this is the FUNNIEST part!!! those who r closer with me noe la.. my thoughts of bein with him lasted for like FEW days nia can? OMG cant believe it.. and i've told him b4 that the thot werent even in my mind ANYMORE! al i asked for was to be fren! purely fren! does he actually understand the word FREN?? cant believe it.. if his english is reali that bad tink i shall get him a new dictionary..

i dun deny i stil miss him.. i dun deny first thing i wake up i wish to see him.. i dun deny al these.. but hello! that's cos i like him.. and i like him DUN mean that i wanna be with him! and i like him cos of his looks n the past memories.. no longer the guy in front of me now! i actually chose to let the feelin fade slowly.. but now after noeing al this.. OMG cannot le la.. gonna push myself.. even to the extend of hatin him.. some ppl told he "he so stupid dun wan u" no no.. ppl i shud say "i'm so stupid to wan him!" serious man! i DARE to say.. it's his lost.. not mine..

of cos i noe wat i'm doin.. it's my life! tink i'm gonna get depressed over someone who's not worth? OMG dun joke with me.. haha! of cos i'm nice! i swear i'm nice but now he made me wanna turn nasty.. and like i've said.. when i'm nasty.. basically almost NOTHIN can make me change my attitude to u.. maybe there's onli one way.. sincerity.. which jon prove to me.. can he prove it? NO i guess..

bitchy him? i dun tink that's the problem here.. allllll my frens are bitchy.. i'm not mad at his bitchy-ness.. i'm juz mad that someone actually dun get wat i mean after tellin sooooooo many times.. "i onli wanna be fren" but now i'm damn lazy to repeat that again.. i dunno wat's his motive of writing things which dun seem true to me on his blog.. maybe to spoile my reputation or to show ppl "got girl like me til wan die.. cant wait to be with me" argh watever it maybe i'm not gonna care..

i noe myself that i DUN WANNA be with him.. and fren? haha.. we shall see la.. i can stil stand al the nonsense that's happening now.. my limit is nearing that is.. push me further n POOF fren no more.. i thot about it damn throughly.. true i like him stil.. but so wat! tink after few more hours i wont like him anymore.. i dun wanna like someone liddat man..! reali dun wan! as a fren maybe ok la.. but my crush? NO WAY! i have no lack of frens.. in fact i got more thn enuff.. i dun need him.. i'll be fren him onli if he's sincere.. if he got the mentality "aiya ok lor shui bian lor" thn might as well get lost la.. serious! i dun nid a not sincere fren..

i noe he'll read this.. but i dun care le.. i'm statin everythin i feel.. kel.. if u tink i'm wrong.. TALK to me.. tell it straight into my face ok! oh and ppl.. i actually heard someone actually does stuffs like backstabbing.. we shall see la huh.. lets see if a leopard can reali change its spots..

-dun put words into my mouth u idiot.. u're pushin the limit..-