Sunday, March 19, 2006

i tink someone deleted me fren his frens list in frenster.. i juz find it so childish.. haha.. cant help it.. childishness stil exist in him.. wat to do.. too bad.. dun tink i shud add him back la.. unless he wan it loh.. haha.. but seriously i expected it.. haha.. juz didnt wish to care..

hmm juz watch a few videos on bgirls.. OMG la.. DOPE! haha =X reali li hai sia! RAHH! one day i'll wanna be like them man! lol! no la.. not gonna expect too much of myself in bgirl.. haha.. juz be gd n be my dancer can le =) breakin is juz a extra thingy added to my life =)

i'm so bored.. haha! tml's gonna slack a day at home again -_______- hurhur.. he's goin back le.. sob sob.. =( have to wait for one more year to see them again.. sianness! lol! very very sian sia.. roar! =X

-it onli shows me how childish u r.. FYI this is as lowly as blockin n deletin ppl on msn.. haha.. ut i expected it la.. knew it man.. lol!-