Saturday, March 11, 2006

Today went to see some performance by the bboys at esplanade.. hmm well gd la.. haha.. me n emi didnt get to stand at a nice view =\ so we watched from the side lo.. saw sheik haikal! and my idol faiz! wahaha! =X oh n me n emi got a cap tgt =) personalised de.. with BLINGS BLINGS! heehee! thn the srapyin method is call snowflake -_________- FINE! ok some ppl get wat i mean la.. haha..

bry came to meet us after that.. hmm everythin's gd lor.. nothin much to say also.. thn we went to eat at marina's mac.. OMG i ate like al fattenning food today! =\ KFC n MAC! OMG OMG! nvm tml's goin joggin haha! =) after awhile we went home le lo.. when i was in train i teared =\ cos i'm missing someone.. =\ dun worry not him! NOT HIM! =\ it's juz my gorgor khimchuan n derrick =(

i miss al the days we had =\ i stil remember that time derrick got lock up for somethin thn i waited at mac whole nite with big calvin n peisin.. thn i hit him like mad when he came! LOL! he say me "walao nv hug me stil hit me" LOL! but i reali miss him sia! =\ hais.. and khimchuan.. OMG.. miss him like F! =\ stil can remember damn clearly that day.. his last day b4 cremation =( hais.. cannot take it sia..

i wish to shout it out loudly to him.. that i miss him! and i wish to show him how strong am i now and how much i've grown =\ i seriously miss him.. argh! freak la! RAHHHHHHHH! GOR I MISS U! =........(

i wanna post this song today.. "zai jian guo qu" (gdbye to the past) by stella huang.. her singing sucks =\ but the song's damn nice n damn meaningful.. it contains a sad story but it's a motivating song.. =) dedicated to everyone who's been hurt by the thing call "love" and aint gettin over it.. i hope everyone can smile! sharon intro this to me n somehow it healed me abit from J's incident la =) as usual.. translation.. so if sounds weird sorry ar.. i tried my best =X

Stella Huang- Zai jian guo qu (gdbye to the past)
after the rain had stop, i heavily breathed in the fresh air..
after today, i muz work hard to be a new me..
after the dateline, stop being pitiful..
admit that u had walked out of my world..

-this is wat i always do.. each time i'm down n i'm alone, i'll breathe deep.. and tell myself i'm strong! haha =) hmm bein pitiful is useless i guess.. so wat if ppl piti u? yea? =) yea i've learnt to admit them very well now haha.. sometimes it's better to learn to LET GO n move on.. it'll hurt less..-

on the way home, i looked at the endless view of flowerbed..
reali thankful that i can see the beauty of nature again..
stop crying.. thn u can see clearly..
i reali had understand.. i'll stop crying i'll not give up on myself..

-i like the sentence "stop crying thn u can see clearly" cos reali sia.. tears onli make ur vision more blur.. n u'll usually be in a not-so-clear minded state when u're cryin.. agree? duhhh i wont give up on myself! haha =) in fact i believe after every setback, we get stronger =)-

gdbye to the past.. the paths we walked..
i believe that the pain wil fade as time goes by..
that sweet meetings til the sad parting.. i wont deny..
because they are all parts of my growing up..

-the conclusion i have here is not to dwell.. hmm tink irene got teach me this b4.. when i broke up with jason.. i tink is irene la =X haha! dwellin hurts alot! by rakin up the past in ur mind, by hangin ard those memories.. u'll die sooner or later! lol! but keep those memories! cos they make up u! w/o them u wont be u.. yea?-

turn back and look at it for the last time to see..
so now i understand that sadness is the path that i must passby in my journey in life..
after leaving it, i'll be more brave thn ever..

-yea.. when u reali reali get over it le.. with a damn clear mind u turn back and see.. usually u'll be laughin! cos u see how stupid, how silly, how childish u were.. =) be it anythin! BGR, frenship watever ship u can tink of =) dun believe? tink of any sd incident that happen LONGGGGGG ago.. hmm maybe pri sch? tink of them n see how funny they were ba =) after gettin over watever sadness u'll be braver thn ever =) trust me cos i noe man! i'm sure i noe! haha =)-

gdbye to the past.. gdbye to me n u..
be brave to say gdbye.. and i'll have the courage to move on..
there's bound to be new discovery, new encounter and new happiness..
so actually i love myself this way..

-it's sad to say gdbye.. =\ but at times we have to learn when to say them.. gdbye means the ending to al.. but i also means "u'll be in my memories cos u're part of me" be brave to sya bye n u'll have the courage to move! DAMN TRUE! this is wat i always mean by DUN RUNAWAY! wat's the point of hiding? nothin wil be solve!-

hmm.. nice song eh? nice meaning it has! =) it's hard to say gdbye.. it usually hurts to say gdbye.. but well that's life =) and i've learnt that life's always cruel =\ ugly reality! i hate them! but wat to do.. as long as i'm happy can le =) onli ppl whom i hold closest to my heart shall affect my life.. not those who stand no where! =) hais.. but i stil miss gorgor(s).. =(

hais am havin a terrible time now =\ got fever n tummyache! fever's killin me! OMG! stupid headaches rahhhh! feel like goin to slp..but aint sleepy.. so i guess i'll juz rot infront of the com la.. sian 1/2..


-gorgor.. i miss u! =( are u stil watchin over me in heaven? how have u been? i got soo much to tell u! i've got bullied! but i'm fine le.. ur meimei's strong =) i missh u! =(-

-am glad we're stil frens after al.. =)juz a simple hi will do.. i've gotten u outta my mind and i'm serious bout it.. life's gonna rock for me now! how can i waste anymore time bein sad over things which i shudnt =) didnt realise he was at mac too til emi told me.. ok so i didnt say hi.. well not i no manners ok.. if he's readin i'll apologise.. i reali didnt notice.. haha.. nice battle anyway..-