Saturday, March 25, 2006

DRAINED..
OMG i tink i'm sick =\ rahh! having terrible headaches.. and dun have any mood for anythin today =\ slacked my day at home in the day time n went to dor's mum's funeral juz now.. sii ask me why i like so shag.. ehh gd question..

ok i guess i'm reali sick =\ been so quiet today n juz feel very easily iritated.. =(

wanted to do some photo designin but got no mood for it..
wanted to prac my 6step n baby freeze n wanna try chair but no mood..
wanted to watch tv but no show..
wanted to eat but i realise i'm fat..
wanted to chat online but no one's here..
wanted to watch youtube video but cant find..
wanted to slp but cant slp..

omg.. wat a sucky day =\ tml's dance lesson's cancel too.. RAHHH! well.. guess tml wil be blading day thn.. it better turn out gd.. if nt i tink i'll juz die la.. bored til can die lor! walao =( i hope i'm not sick.. but i juz took my temperature n ok fine.. i'm sick.. -__- havin slight fever now.. sian!!

guess i need more rest n guess i need to slp earlier.. monday gonna do my poly registration stuff n i gotta wakey early.. my god @_@ can someone do it for me? argh! freakin irritating la.. headache headache!!! feel like juz killin myself now.. OMG.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!