Friday, March 10, 2006

2 songs =)
today was juz another day =) went to northpoint to meet bing acc her buy her dream phone =) glad she like it like mad la lol! hmm i got my eye on this phone too N7370.. but the function aint very gd.. so aiya dun care la lol! hmm went shoppin awhile lo.. nothin much actually.. tink today i wanna blog bout songs.. i got alot of nice songs recently.. i translated them here u go..

Lin junjie-yuan lai (so)
Streetlights accompanied me with my shadow
Reminded me of the telephone booth with ur words left there
one sentence from me, one tear from me
wonder how am i gonna slp tonite..

So.. the most painful expression is without an expression
So.. the most cruel scene can contain the sweetest words
i dunno how to love u more
my shadow followed me.. laughin at me..

-true indeede that the most painful expression is w/o expression =\ cos u're juz too sad to show anymore.. i had it b4.. but it wasnt bout BGR la.. it was when my god bro left me =\ hais.. SHUT UP! =X i seriously dunno how to love n i dunno wat is love.. maybe wat i experienced b4 was love.. but who can reali define love?-

So.. wat's most lonely is when i stil miss u
So.. wat's most sad is that i cant face myself
u had a clean ending..
i too wil not leave a mark there..

-when u miss someone it's damn lonely =\ yea i agree that it's the saddest thing when u cannot face urself.. true? TRUE! =) running away wont help anythin.. FACE IT thn u'll learn n grow thou u'll fear thou u'll get hurt..-

even when i tell a story i had to make it sound true
but i shall never touch those memories..
tonite.. u said ur last sentence..
one sentence from u, one tear from me..
seems like tonite i wont be able to slp..

Renee-Wo deng de ren hui shi shui (who'll be the one i've been waiting for)
my story might be slightly more special
my road might be slightly more memoriable
in the dark i depend on my feeling..
keep my faith watch my steps.. every step depended on my feeling..

-wooo i love this song! haha.. my story's special n my road memoriable i agree cos i got too dramatic life =\ i dun wan! very drama! i always depended on my feelin that's y i'm always hurt =\ sometimes muz listen to ur mind also.. cos that's where u tink..-

maybe one day someone wil appear n walked into my life..
he dun have to be a mr perfect..
i onli need him to be kind n caring..
be my friend and my soul mate..

-i dun need a mr perfect! for wat? lol! i onli ned someone who can understand me.. simple? even if he's the suckiest person, i love him means i love him.. true? r/s is bput me n him.. not bout the world.. who cares if he's a mr perfect.. haha-

who'll be the one i've been waiting for?
when wil he appear?
make me whole make me brave
who'll be the one i've been waiting for?
no hurry.. i can wait i will pray

-he sure wil make me whole n make me brave man.. i mean if he's reali the one la.. haha.. yeap.. no hurry! =) i'll wait n pray for him to appear.. haha =)-

who'll be the one i've been waiting for?
hopefully he'll understand that no matter blur or sturbborn are both me..
i dun seek for perfection..
i juz need to feel with my heart and everyday wil be a better day

-yea yea! he muz accept me for who i am.. but of cos if i'm wrong i'll change la.. duhh! like i've said i dun need perfect! follow my heart =)-

who'll be the one i've been waiting for?
when wil he appear?
be with me everyday and made my life more perfect..

-no nid everyday la lol! madness! juz be there for me mentally can le =)-

this song rocks! the previous one too! both rocks! haha! i love this one more la.. reali reali nice and meaningful =) wait for the one that truly loves.. =) now let's wait n see how my love life's gonna continue from here =) let's see which monkey's gonna make me fall REALLLLLLLLLLL deep.. haha =X wahaha! i wan chocolate! hurhur! madness! gonna turn into a REAL FAT PIG SOON! OMG! >.<