Saturday, March 04, 2006

Emo in da house! =(
feeling damn naggy now le =\ this is my 3rd post of the day i tink.. sorry if i'm like bein DAMN naggy.. but i reali need to throw my nonsense out.. and at this time there's onli like emi that i'm talkin to =\ everyone's in their sweetie dreamland.. *IMPT* dun read if u're afraid of emo ppl.. cos i might scare u away.. sorry but i'm reali reali extremely emo tonite.. the moon's shiftin i guess.. that's y.. emi got me this.. again..

Don't leave me in all this pain
Don't leave me out in the rain
Come back and bring back my smile
Come and take these tears away
I need your arms to hold me now
The nights are so unkind
Bring back those nights when I held you beside me..


it kinda hit me.. =( i wish i can say to him.. but NO i dun wanna scare him away.. he's gettin further n further away.. =( i'm missing him.. =( i dun wish to.. but cant help it.. i hate emo nites.. i hate myself.. why i feel emo? it's like.. i reali wonder.. why my other frens are so carefree and happy.. at least they onli worry over things which they're suppose to worry over.. but why me? why me is liddat? why i worry so much over things which i dun nid to even think about? why why why!

there's a few couples i reali envy.. here's afew..

binggie n ter..
i read binggie blog.. how sweet she n ter is =) reali glad for her.. they've been thru so damn freakin much b4 they can be tgt.. losin each other once n nv cherish til they reali realise things.. am reali glad ter cherished her.. =) he better! binggie's such a wonderful girl.. sensible n lovable.. faithful n always have a damn clear mind.. they're the 1st "xian ku hou tian" couple that i know.. ultimate respect! maybe by goin thru shits first wil reali make each other cherish one another more ba..

fei n rei..
another pair that goes thru shits b4 they can be tgt.. haha.. tgt.. yes.. they were tgt for 1day? haha.. thn lost each other for like months! thn afterall noein that they stil like each other.. thn tgt again.. haha.. reali amazin how things work in life yea? they better cherish each other man! i see them both emo i wan die also.. lol! rei's abit emo recently.. i reali wanna slap him hard if i can! i wanna say this to him "nabei la! dun use vulgar scold u cannot ar! can u like F**king wake up ur bloody idea?! u wan lose her how many times? wanna be like me? living in regrets? CHERISH her!!!!" i'm like damn mad sia.. =\ reali pray n wish they'll cherish one another..

stan n chailing..
wuuuu! the SWEETEST couple! sweet til cannot sweet le! also same case.. lost each other b4.. nv lost la but almost.. feelings faded.. but stan's smart enuff.. they stop seeing n contactin each other for a week thn meet up again.. BOOM sweet sweet liao.. haha.. it's like 2years le ba? OMG reali sweet til i wanna commit suicide.. haha! =X jiayou jiayou!

jon n cath..
erm this is abit sensitive here.. but i tink i stil envy them.. =) they lost each other like dunno how many times liao.. haha! 2years.. lost til reali thot is LOST liao.. but end up stil tgt.. hmm.. felt like a third party here =\ shit man! but nvm la.. i served as a test for them.. but once is enough hor! fate pls dun let me be a test to anyone again! i dun wanna be a third party!!! i dunno how their progress is now.. but i seriuosly hope they'll be sweet til cannot take it =) i said b4 i wont give them my blessin =\ but that was words of anger la.. haha.. ok i'll wish them al the best =)

rien n ros..
this one.. hmm a unexpected long lived couple.. haha! they've been thru shits too la.. thou they begin with nonsense -_____- reali funny things la.. but things werent as sweet for them.. but aiya watever the shit is.. they're stil tgt and damn sweet now! i saw them today at town and they're like holdin hands clinging onto one another damn damn sweetly! OMG see liao eyesore! but well.. hopefully sweet things happen on me real soon =\ blessins to them too =)

ok now for myself.. i too wan a sweet r/s.. i too wan a person for me to lean on.. i too juz wan the sweet feelin of holdin hands.. but when wil i find them? =\ who's wiling to be juz there for me? who's gonna be the clown when i'm down? who's gonna be the teddy bear? and who's gonna love me.. for who i am? =\ it juz seems so far away.. maybe like wat si said.. "dun wish.. dun find it.. and it wil come lookin for u.." hais.. hope so ba.. i shud concentrate on my dance! my studies! my frens! got in touch with a few of my old frens again.. and need to catch up with them more le.. guess since this is it so be it..

-juz wait.. for him to find me.. once again.. love me the way i need.. hold me the way i wished.. sadly.. it's stil him i wish for.. hais-