Thursday, March 02, 2006

Song of the day =) tink i'm gonna juz post songs everyday.. lol!! this song rocks!!! "at the beginning" by richard marx & donna lewis.. it's a damn sweet song!! damn damn sweet! to me at least la.. haha.. i swear the day i get married i'll make my husband sing this for me.. =X the first time i heard it was at D.O.D sang by xavier n ann.. =) reali nice..

Richard Marx & Donna Lewis-At the beginning..
(Anastasia)
We were strangers,
starting out on a journey
Never dreaming
what we’d have to go through
Now here we are,
and I’m suddenly standing,
at the beginning with you

-this song is more of my dream ba.. hmm this part i reali wish i can sing it out loud one day.. proudly sayin this.. standing beside him at the beginning =) -

(Dimitri)
No one told me
I was going to find you,
Unexpected
what you did to my heart,
(BOTH)
When I lost hope
you were there to remind me
this is the start

-i too hope one day he'll sing that to me la.. i dunno who the he wil be.. but for now at least i wish it's him.. it's juz so nice when two person can remind n encourage each other when one side's down.. i guess this thn means "always there for u" true? =) -

(Chorus)
And life is a road
and I wanna to keep going
love is a river
I wanna keep flowing
life is a road
now and forever
wonderful journey

-life.. have to go on.. love.. i wanna be in this river if there is any =) filled with love everyday juz gives me the strength to do things so much better =) -

I'll be there when the world stops turning
I'll be there when the storm is through
in the end I wanna be standing
at the beginning with you

-yeap.. in the end.. it's stil both of us.. how sweet =) -

(Anastasia)
We were strangers
on a crazy adventure
(Dimitri)
Never dreaming
how our dreams would come true
(Both)
Now here we stand unafraid of the future
At the beginning with you

-we were strangers.. i believe no matter who he is eventually.. we're stil strangers in the beginning rite =) of cos i wish both us could say this "we're unafraid of the future" it's like ready to face al obstacles n overcome them..-

(repeat Chorus)

(Both)
I knew there was somebody somewhere
that made love in the dark
Now I know my dream will live on
Ive been waiting so long
Nothings gonna tear us apart

-confirm there's someone for me de ba.. god wont be so mean to me rite.. i hope.. haha.. yea my dream nv dies.. the dream to be in love forever no matter how much i've been hurt.. =) waited damn long can -_____- nothin wil tear me n my right guy apart.. when we reali found each other =) -

(repeat Chorus)

Life is a road and I wanna keep going
Love is a river I wanna keep going on
Starting out on a journey

Life is a road and I wanna keep going
Love is a river I wanna keep flowing
In the end I wanna be standing
at the beginning with you

freakin sweet rite? hurhur.. made me like smile whole day.. juz by listening lol! anyway went northpoint with clover.. wuuu miss them so much.. hehe! ate at foodcourt thn chatted.. chat alot sia.. chat bout sii's celebration in april, chat bout sharon's bday, chat bout batam trip.. wahh! seems like i'm gonna get real busy in april and may.. haha! so happy!

si finally wil be free le!! OMG after 5years! wahaha! time reali flies.. now left 1more month! OMG gonna party like mad! make sure she get drunk on that day.. =X even if i were to KO i sure ask sharon make her KO.. haha! guess we'll be goin to party on 20april.. thn 21april leave for batam villa! yeah! thn it's time to relax, n love myself more.. haha.. shopping, spa, swimming, stars seeing, seafood! OMG!!! sound like heaven!!

thn after that wil be my school days =) oh talkin bout that.. hurhur.. tml's postin result.. again i feel like i'm sleepin now.. lol.. no nid to tink so much.. tink i wont be able to slp tonite la =\ OMG and tml's goin to o school to check it out.. thn i was like tellin clover "imagine.. morning i wake up yay i got into SP.. thn go o school saw niunai.. thn at nite yutaki lesson i can split.." whahahaha! if that's my tml i'm sure i'm gonna have a real nice slp tml lol!!

stupid bingg u better dun curse me go TP hor! ^&%^*$%#$$$! i wan SP! hurhur.. pls pls pls let me get into it! =\ oh.. and somethin made me realllllllll happy today la.. heehee.. erm.. not REALLLLLLL la but happy la.. ok dunno how to rank my happiness now lol! got to do with him la duh.. haha bleah.. personal secret =) nothin much nothin big thou.. aiya u al noe i'm satisfied easily la.. haha =p

-stay contented.. juz this way.. i'm happy enough le.. dun hope.. dun wish.. juz this way.. thank you-