Sunday, March 05, 2006

OMG..
sisi posted this in her blog!!! and that made me teared..

xinwei: u were the one i started out gg for dance classes years back. and i stopped. im back again with you, because of you. because u have been dere asking me to come back, u were dere to encourage me and givin me support. im glad i am stil on this path. this time round, walkin with u. tho im way behind cuz ive stopped so long, i really wan to try al tat i can to do a better job. i wish for many more many more chances for us to be on the same stage; getting people's eyes on us and roar and clap for us. u are juz the one, who always hv been here wif me thru the rain and shine. i wan to share my times of joy wif u over and over again. love u to bits darling. (=

i juz felt the urge to say al these so sorry for bein damn naggy.. but u noe wat.. it juz feels so gd when someone appreciates u.. al the hard work.. everythin! to certain ppl.. i maybe be nagging.. tryin to teach them wat to do.. =\ sorry but i dunno how to express myself well.. =\ i'm not gd at words, i'm nt gd at controllin my temper.. i had used harshed words on almost everyone who wanted to give up their dreams.. and sadly ya.. few of them gave up..

they are the ones i reali give up on too.. cos watever i say dun get into them.. and seriously i feel that it hurts me ALOTTTT when i noe anyone gives up their dream.. it hurts me damn lot to noe ppl giving up on themselves! and i reali feel great when my words n msg got pass to some ppl.. like emi.. i use the MOST WRONG way to tell her.. but lucky i woke her up.. like si.. i was harsh on her.. but al was for her own gd.. and glad she noe it..

in fact fei also got it from me b4.. thou she wasnt reali wake up by me.. but sorry i gave up on her once.. =\ n shir made me disappointed b4.. but she prove me wrong.. haha i thot she wil be the kind who give up her dream when stress comes into the picture.. but no! she prove me wrong.. and i'm very happy to be wrong this time.. haha! OMG juz by seeing sisi's that part of post for me reali make me CUI! lol! omg.. at this kinda hell time n my half KO situation.. made me cry! $#^#^%^$%^#&!!!!!

anyway juz dun give up ur dream la! no matter who u r! even if i dunno u.. but PLS dun give up! w/o dreams, we're empty humans.. might as well die.. sorry i'm straightforward.. juz go die if u dun have a dream.. serious.. no point living wastin resourses on earth ok.. dun be unfair n snatch we humans with dreams' resourses.. we work hard for them n we deserve the best! ok i need to KO liao.. wan an!

ZzZzzZzZZzzzZzzZZz

-life's short live it tot he fullest with dreams.. with the BIGGEST dreams u can ever have! nothin's impossible!-