Thursday, March 23, 2006

HAO LEI AR!!!
i'm dying.. -________- lol! been doin my blogskin for like 6hours!!!! @_@ finally done! hehe! nice ma nice ma??? comment abit ok.. muahaha! i tried my best le na.. but hor i got idea or another skin lol =X next month.. hehe!

i tink i reali gave my heart n soul to this skin.. haha.. cos my fren call me i dun even wanna pick up.. i didnt chat with anyone online.. i didnt eat my dinner -_______- ehh no.. is supper.. lol =X madness! but shiok lei.. wahseh.. imagine i go poly i can do tis more often.. hehehe! shuang!

i lvoe to be busy! yay! =D today.. no. is ytd.. lol.. ytd went to dance at esplanade.. haha.. hmm onli few of us.. jyun, emi, si n me.. we quite slack today ar.. but seriously me n emi was reali mad with someone.. i tink i shud say.. and i noe shir u'll read my blog.. tell him for me pls..

mikal.. seriously make me very sian.. i start to see the bochap mentality in him already.. wtever it is.. i dun wanna say much.. no point sayin.. him himself noe how we deal with ppl liddat.. he himself witness alot of such ppl, such incident.. now he himself is one of them.. correct me if i'm wrong.. but i tink i give up.. i'm not gonna care bout anyone.. maybe onli those few that i'm more close with..

my life had finally go on the smooth side now.. i tink i better spend more time on my own life rather thn bein a busybody.. afteral.. the life's not mine.. i dun have a say.. had a chat with jyun.. hmm tink she's rather loaded with prob recently =\ but she's the kind who keep things to herself.. =( hopefully she can be stronger ba.. am always here for her =)

juz thn chatted with kelving.. lol.. emo-ster sia.. -________- =X tink i got successor liao.. lol.. i no longer emo now.. he take over.. haha.. ehh why not i go start a emo club la.. nt bad lei.. lol.. got few member liao.. this few member.. J*s**h, J*e*, R*i.. and now Kelving lol.. =X ok i'm kidding..

i did baby freeze n 6steps.. hehe.. my 6steps stil very slow la.. but can le la.. better liao.. haha =X thn jarel corrected my toprock.. he la! teach wrong -______- lol.. but lucky nt very wrong.. can stil change.. hehe.. my baby freeze i got it!!! but hor no strength.. sian! gonna train hard! hahaha! but aiya train for fun nia ba.. dun dare to dream so far.. b-girl.. hard ehh!!!! =
wuuuuuu.. it's 6+ le.. haha.. haven ZZzZzzzZZzz yet.. gonna meet sii for breakfast liao.. -_____- madness.. ok tink i better go get ready to meet her le.. thn gonna KO til 4pm thn go dance again.. haha.. i love my life now =) muahahahaa! muacks muacks muacks!! love everythin!

-tired!!! wahahaha! love my life! hehehehe! love everyone n lov everythin love everyday n every hour! =D-