Friday, March 17, 2006

SHAG!
today de me is a real zombie @_@ lol! slept at 8.30!!! OMG! -faint- tink my isomnia is comin back to me.. =\ die die DIE! nvm la.. stil got 1 month for me to adjust my time to fit my sch's schedule haha =X

jason keep sayin i damn fierce today.. ehh not fierce la is juz tired.. =) i'm frenly man! haha =X aiyer today esplanade no ppl de.. sian.. FTC went to lester's place for his bday celebration.. beri sian.. haha.. we also dance awhile onli cos shir they al wanna leave early.. al got things on -_____-

thn me emi mikal n jason went to marina de mac to eat n slack lo.. chat alot la.. thn jason keep sayin i very not me today.. lol.. hello! i'm tired! after "tsunami" tink wont tired de ar??? warao.. brain cells al dead can? tink i need few days to get my brain cells back lo.. -_____- haha..

it's been few days since i last saw binggie.. aiyo MISS U LEI! =( walao u al workin i sibei sian sia! i also wan same timin as u al lei.. hurhur.. my time n u al de time like i'm in australia u al in singapore liddat =\ ^%($%^*#$! RAHHH!

oh tml's floorskillz! muahaha! my 3rd year watchin it =) this year sure more BIANG de.. cos got many other countries' bboy.. wahaha! got yandao can see liao hiak hiak! =X got JAPAN de lei!!!! OMG OMG! KOREAN TOO!!! wahaha! shuang! =X ok i sound very wrong here -____- guess i need to slp le.. beri beri tired nei! tml muz pretty pretty see my JAPPY! muahaha! =X

-gd luck to al bboys out there! to those who worked reali hard for this.. JIAYOU BA!!! =) -DEAD ZzZzzZzZzZzz-