Thursday, February 09, 2006

wow.. i reali reali didnt know soooooooo many ppl reads my blog! haha! ok that's nt the point.. the point is.. PLS TAG! aiyo! -_________- haha! finally done my new skin thou it's simple.. ehh but mai siao siao hor! i use like 135484531354hours to do it de ok! lol! stuck at home whole day doin this my god! damn cold now.. my air con! anyway had a real LONGGGGGGG chat with VIP.. hurhur very sad now.. we might nt be dancing tgt as much as ever le.. cos most of us are goin under yutaki =\.. damn sad sia! i hate to know cruel facts! i hate it i hate it!!! remember those days VIP had.. the first performance as VIP.. at SOKA on 13dec05 with 1699 audience! thn at countdown at boon lay.. al the meetings.. al the crazy times at the avalon.. the quarrels between me n gary, the quarrels between everyone.. the disappointment, the tears shed when dance were hard.. the injuries everyone gets the blueblacks.. the laughter n the tears.. the times when we slack, the times when we get scolded by the mangement.. the times when we were angry with mamag and al.. the times when i were down n lenard stood by me.. the times when we were chasing for last train.. every thurs is the day we'll meet and give lessons at avalon.. stil can remember my first lesson gave.. i was havin big aunty cramps =\ but i insist on giving the lessons.. the warm up when everyone tries to siam.. the lousy choreo lead by me n jun and sometimes the rest.. remember the times when shirley went mad at avalon and even at esplanade.. wahhhhh everythin juz came back to me! i reali misses them ALOT! we've been tgt for 7months and i'm sure we'll make it longer.. til forever!!! this song strucks me.. it's writen by me n my fren.. some of the lyrics go this way.. "thank u for the smile the times that u were tough.. we thank u for the push until we've done enough.. we thank u for the way.. u led us from the start.. ur legacy wil live in us forever in our hearts.." dedicated to al VIPs.. jiayou everyone! go for ur dreams..! see u guys one day on the same stage! we're gonna rock it!

-VIP- [L]eonard [G]ary [E]r cong [S]tan [E]milia [F]ei er [A]shley [I]rene [E]rika [J]un [T]winkle [P]amelyn [S]hirley [D]ion [X]inwei