Friday, February 10, 2006

..11Hrs More..
wow wow wow! the day that i've been waiting for.. the day of my o level result! 11more hours to go and i'll either be smiling or sulking.. hmm cant get to slp cos this morning 9am thn slp.. lol thn woke up ard 5pm.. haha! watched alot of video of lead and a new grp called Dash.. they're great! i've link al the nice videos i've watched on my bloggy.. juz go and watch them.. i strongly recommend Dash's Dance performance! trust me.. it's darn gd!and they're like onli 12yr old.. my god! felt so zi bei lol! gonna work damn hard le for my dance i mean! haha! hmm nothin much to blog bout ba.. juz that went to dinner with binggie at NYP.. miss her so much.. haha! thn came back home thn go meet sii.. thn came home continue with my Howl's moving castle.. wahbiang it's damn damn gd! i swear! howl's damn handsome!!! haha =X super touchin man! quite cute also.. haha.. next aim s to watch "dear boys" and "naruto" yay!! ahha.. anime marathon b4 my sch starts.. oh man.. results results! pls be gd and let me pass! i dun wanna fail AGAIN! hurhur.. god bless me!! i go watch video le.. gd nite ppl.. *loves*