Monday, February 27, 2006

feeling real gd..
juz feel like bloggin AGAIN haha =p well.. it's me la.. blog like 4-5 times or more a day =) hehe.. hmm juz saw my "guiding star" again.. it disappeared for 2days.. idiot! juz when i need to talk to it.. it disappear.. @#^%^*$%!! but it was covered by dark clouds la.. cant blame.. well.. like i said b4 that i feel that the weather goes with my feelings.. haha it reali did man.. juz now felt better cos of some chats with him..

relieves me lot.. REAL lot! haha =) thn i went to see the sky again wanting to "talk" to my guiding star.. and yes.. it's there le =) b4 the chat i went to see the sky, it's partly cloudy.. but now it's clear! and my star's there! haha =) so happy!!

juz thot of yutaki's performance n wanna blog bout it.. =) he told me my bad points as a dancer.. he said i got no facial expression.. wahhh sian! ok la i admit i always put on fake smiles whenever on stage.. duhh have to hide out my scared-ness rite.. =X somemore last time they keep sayin when i dance my face's like BLACKKKKK! so i smile lo.. thou it's fakey la.. haha.. okok i now wanna learn this.. LET GO! juz let go when u're onstage.. have the mindset that the stage's mine! i'm the best dancer and i enjoy dancing!

haha.. cos yutaki when he dance it's reali WAHHHHHH! no other comments.. haha =X he's juz too gd la! wanna be like him.. wanna give my all when i'm dancin.. that shud be the way rite? haha.. it's like.. u work so hard for that few min on stage.. why scared? why shy? u dance is for ppl to see rite.. haha..

next time gonna try.. give my alllll! haha.. oh and yes.. another thing is when we practise i tink like wat emi said b4.. we shud do the most strength thingy.. cos we slack too much.. our staminar never improve.. our strength never improve.. so next time at esplanade ar.. muz reali BIANG BIANG BIANG! haha

i read binggie blog and she said somethin that make me wanna tear lol.. she said we got telepathy cos on the day b4 the latest incident happened to me she felt somethin real bad's gonna happen.. =\ oh well.. haha my bestie ma.. sure got telepathy.. =)

and emi.. hmm i'm truly thankful for her.. dunno y.. but she gave me the feelin that she'll nv turn her back on me =) it's like.. other thn clover, she's my best fren le =) she understands me so damn much that she almost noe everythin i'm doin lol! when i'm readin, for sure she noe that muz be somethin to do with horoscope.. haha =X

and like bing, sharon and si.. they have their oter best frens too besides clover.. but bad things do happen to them stil =\ their best frens turned their back on them.. i'm reali thankful no one did that to me.. hmm maybe got la.. once.. but that was long ago n sadly things didnt turn out gd.. =\ but i hope she's doin fine now.. keep seein her on msn but dun dare to talk to her =\ oh well.. my pride.. =\ maybe she wont care la.. haha nvm thn.. pray for her that's al =)

i noe for sure my besties darling clover wil never never leave me =) they stood by me thou i'm sucha useless person who cannot handle setbacks.. they encouraged n helped me when i fall.. they gave me a piece of their mind when they loses their patience with me.. but i noe it's reali for my own gd.. i guess not many ppl can make me learn things the hard way.. not many ppl can scold me n yet i noe it's for my own gd.. =\ i juz take things as they come..

scold me = u hate me.. but for clover i noe it's not.. maybe for others also nt la.. to others maybe scoldin is the best way for me.. but let me tell u.. u're wrong.. either u give it to me slowly be nice n al.. or simply dun care.. cos if u scold me or firm at me.. i'll tink u're losin ur patience.. n as a fren for not longer thn clover.. i believe u dun understand me.. so u got no rights to scold me..

i can understand clover cos they've been with me for erm.. bing n si 10years and sharon 5years.. they had enough of my nonsense and i'm surprise they can actually tahan me so long.. =X sorry girls if i ever let u down.. if i ever made u sad.. if i ever made u worry for me.. u girls nv make me worry that much and u girls are much stronger thn me.. i'm the youngest n i'm bad at things when it comes to life n reality.. i need ur help to give it to me slow n steady =) u girls did juz tat.. now i noe y we're so close =) remember.. if ever i'm angry with u.. i'll be a fool! haha.. cos u girls rocks my world.. like sii said "clover nv fail to make me smile.. NEVER!" yesh i agree!!!

take real gd care of urself ok.. binggie.. al the best to u n ter.. may he cherish like u cerish him.. may he realise he's one of the most xing fu guy on earth to have u.. sii.. may u find ur guy soon.. u're a gf no guy shud miss.. u're sweet u're patient n u're so damn loving.. n sharon.. u're the best.. pls pls pls dun feel inferior thn any of us ok.. u got so lil confidence in urself.. i'm already jialat enuff.. u better be better thn me.. haha.. u're so faithful.. u noe wat i mean la.. i waited the longest 5years u lagi best.. 7th year liao.. dun so stubborn la.. great guys are out there waiting for u.. =) open ur doors for them ok!

lastly emi.. i seriously cherish our frenship.. =) more thn any of my other frens.. u've showed me that u're a true fren n u've appreciate my helps n al.. u took my advice n am so much a better, fun loving girl now =) remember when we first met.. ur face's like CHARCOAL!! lol.. look at urself in the mirror now.. did u see a happy smiley girl? =) did u see a better, cheerful n fun emi? i hope u do.. dun stress over ur studies ok.. u can do it de.. even if CHOYYYY u fail or anythin.. dun give up! "ppl who lose r nt losers but ppl who give up are truly the losers" take me for a example.. i failed my o level once.. but i persisted.. thou i hate studies like u i love dance! we had the same mentality "fail thn dance for life lor dun study liao" but tink carefully ok.. prove ppl wrong! u can de.. even a potential F9 math student like me can pass! haha am sure u can de =) jiayou jiayou!! my studies aint gd so i cannot help u much.. but i'll try al i can ok =) take care girl!

-i love al my frens.. especially those who noes me inside out.. u're the best!-