Wednesday, February 15, 2006

-____________-
wahhh.. noe y i blog again at this time?? cos i'm chattin with mr jarel.. and he's makin me wanna jump off my window -_____-.. lol! wah jarel pls pls pls.. u noe wat to do la hor.. heehee =) anyway.. very tired but cant get to slp.. hmm dunno y also.. die ar die ar.. i dun wanna be a zombie in sch in the 1st week man =\ roarrrrr.. i'm tired @___@ hurhur! i wana sleep! but i cannot sleep.. due to unknown reason.. who got BIGGGGGG hammer can lend me? or juz give me a hand by DANG the hammer on me.. =\ OMG i seriously need to sleep.. i'm like a half zombie now.. my moodswings are extremely jialat now.. anytime can face turn de =\ ohh ohh! =\ wahaha i juz gave jarel la my dabians icon.. lol!! he king of the sai! lol =X ihope he dunr ead this..! *jarel tis is juz ur imagination this dun exist u nv see this b4!* lol! wahhh i tis few daysreal head pain for my postin result lei =\ lol JAE haven close i gan jiong liao =\ hurrr.. but i relai wanna noe where i'm goin lei =\ SCHOOL! yay! here i come! after a longggggg good wait.. heehee! oh i saw my guiding star again tonite.. it reali seems to be there ALWAYS! =) so sweet hor.. heehee.. ok i wan try zzz le.. try la.. haha.. wan an everyone.. hugss