Friday, February 24, 2006

Unexpected
ok firstly.. peeps, juz treat that u didnt see my previous post ok.. we arent tgt.. i am single.. oh well.. thought everythin had entered into a happy thingy but no.. my worries this whole day had proven to be present.. i did not worry for nothin.. my besties al were happy for me.. but sorry girls i've let u down again.. no more.. that's it.. he said to juz stay as wat we were and see how things goes.. argh watever.. dun wanna tink anythin now.. dun wanna shed anymore tears. no more sadness no more fears.. watever that outcome may be, so be it.. hurt me for al i care.. break me up, tear me apart.. not gonna care.. i've nothin left but this fragile heart.. that's it.. false hopes suck.. seriously suck! things in life are reali unpredictable.. cant imagine few hours ago, less thn 24hours ago i was happily in tears.. so damn freakin happy.. and now.. different thing again.. filled with emotions which i dun wan to and blurring my eyes with this liquid called tears which i dun wan to either.. argh watever le la.. i'm lackin of slp and i'm tired.. very very very tired.. of everythin.. and i mean EVERYTHIN.. -back to single-