Sunday, February 12, 2006

..JAE DAE..
wahbiang eh i'm goin crazy by al these JAE DAE stuffs.. =\ stupid sia.. irene say lookin at my JAE choices i most prob wil get into RP! OMG!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! i like that course la.. but not that sch.. =\ the system seriously suckz for me la.. yr 1 study math, science blah blah.. yr 2 thn study wat u choose.. wahbiang.. waste time lei.. carol say can pass very easily.. but that's not the point i dun wanna pass juz for the sake of passin.. i wanna pass cos i reali noe wat i learn n i reali pass! and i dun liek the system.. i prefer lelctures, class, labs, projs.. i prefer learning it thru the lecture way and not the online way =\ i hate online learning =\ it sucks.. imagine everyday have to face ur com to play n study!! OMG! NO!!! hurhur.. God! pls pls pls pls pls let me be able to squeeze my way thru SP or NP that 2courses.. PLS!!!!!! tues wil be goin to SP n NP to do the DAE stuff.. hopefully can consult the lecturers there.. and hopefully words from them give me hope and of cos hopefully i can get in la.. lol! hurhur! my god.. oh anyway i got sacked today =\ tml actually got work de but i cant go cos got dance n might be doin some poly stuffs.. thn dex angry lo.. ahhh watever la.. sack sack la.. xiong help me ask fo another job le hopefully can get it..