Monday, February 20, 2006

our first hug =) we went to his sch area to print his project stuff.. he asked me to acc him cos i'm bored at home ma.. thn we went to town n shop n walk ard lo.. we went to PS to eat first at mac.. thn went to heeren thn taka thn fareast.. walk like mad lol! but ok la at least i'm not bored to death at home lol! hmm at bout 8+pm we went to esplanade cos i needa pass kelvin my documents for SP DAE thingy.. thn happen to see erika n jun there.. hmm went mad with them again lol! hmm after awhile we went home le lo.. thn when reached khatib, he walked me home.. when reach my house le we hugged each other cos ytd we promised to =) cos i cried ma over the jon thingy.. thn he suddenly say "wahh i feel like hugging u" thn i say "actually me too" so today we hugged lo =) hmm had nice chats today la.. i feel very comfortable with him.. it's like it's so damn different from the past r/s.. =) like i can juz talk to him the way i talk to anyone.. i dun have to hide myself.. i dun have to hide my emo times.. i dun have to cry alone w/o him noeing.. i dun have to act girlish which is very not me.. i juz can be myself lo.. =) am reali glad bout that.. =) thank god for lettin me meet someone like him.. but pls pls pls show me the truth first b4 we got into a r/s.. i dun wan anymore hurts le.. am protecting myself real gd now =)