Wednesday, February 22, 2006

H&K...
today went to catch xiao hai bu ben 2 at PS.. hmm he woke me up at 1.30 and we meet at dhoby ghaut mrt control at 3.30pm.. hmm went to buy tix thn went to eat at KFC.. we ate cheese fries n juz a cup of root beer lol.. dunno y appetite rather small today but am havin a damn itchy mouth lol! thn we went to catch the movie liao.. damn nice show!!!! i cry like river siak! kaox.. wahh if anyone ask me wat show is nice now i sure recommend this man! lol! reali touchin, sad and funny.. imagine i cry til my eye swollen la! kaox.. in the cinema he pull my hand to cling onto his.. =) hmm thn he held my hand inside.. hehe.. he wiped my tears when he noe i cry haha damn cute! thn after the show we went to heeren.. while walkin over to heeren he held my hand lol.. wahh feels like we tgt liao siak.. but we're not! lol! thn we went to cine.. saw dharni n ash.. rahhhh! they saw us holding hands lol =\ but i needa tell them we're nt tgt yet.. haha.. in case they wu hui.. =) after awhile we went home le.. cos he needa do his project.. friday's the due.. yup.. he walked me home and wahhh saw my mum =\ we faster let go of our hands sia haha.. but dun tink she saw us.. thn we slacked awhile at the shelter cos i dun wanna go home with mum.. =\ the cold wars had juz resolved but stil =\ thn at 9pm he went home le.. he walk me to the lift thn byebye le =) well had a reali happy day out with him.. =) had relai happy days ard him sia.. hmm hopefully this is right =) happy happy me =)