Friday, February 10, 2006

-B3-
OMG! got my math result today!! wahaha! got a B3! i slapped myself like alot of times and rubbed my eyes alot of times to double confim watever i see is rite! lol! i onli expect a D7 and hoped for a C6.. but wahhhhh! God treat me damn nice.. gave me a B3!!!!! whe i check it online i couldnt believe it.. thn i went al the way down to open my mailbox.. haha! and yes.. the result is B3.. wahahaha! damn shiok.. from morning high til now..! heeheehee! goin out now for VIP steamboat! haha! tonite thn continue my HIGH-NESS ba.. wahahaha! buaiz! muackz muackz muackz!!!

had a real bad quarrel with my mum.. =\ she reali hurt me like F***.. when reach home, thot she'll be happy for my results.. but no.. she's damn sarcastic.. when i told her "eh i gt b3 lei.." she say "so wat? u r a retake student ok!" wah reali fuck la! so she had condemn me since ilke that time.. oic man! now thn i noe.. she condemn me for so long le.. i tink she condemned me when i drop to normal acad and kana case lor.. muz be one.. call herself a mother.. ha! my foot! how long hasnt she been givin me money? how damn long hasnt she spend time with me? how damn fuck can she be to say watever she said today.. she wan me to earn money myself n survive on my own rite? she better dun regret sayin this.. she nt happy that's her prob liao la.. nt gonna do anythin for the sake of her anymore since she dun appreciate.. even sisi rewards me sia.. she say she got a pressie for me.. haha wahh love her so much.. =)

juz went to have steamboat with VIP.. haha real fun.. we laugh like crazy sia! they al stil as funny as ever =) miss them al so much.. they al say nard fat le lol! his heart "PIANG" like siao! lol! er cong cook for me n emi cos we scared of the PIAK PIAK oil lol! poor er cong =) ate ALOT man! seriously ALOTTTTT! OMG have to jian fei from tml onwards le lol! we went to arcade and play also.. damn fun sia! like al the old memories lol! ah lian sia! me n emi especially! we play PARAPARA! OMG -faint- lol! after that actually wan go pub but end up nv go.. no mood go la lol! dunno y.. juz feel likie goin home n rest.. no not rest.. is to headache over wat sch n course to choose.. lol! i reali dunno sia! anyone can recommend any gd course? i wan design related.. and hor my result not VERY gd la so can onli go afew nia.. =\ damn sian.. but nvm la god has his plans =) anyway tml dance! haha FINALLY! after 3days of rotting at home.. lol! yay yay yay i'm so happy..

oh and.. i receive his sms this morning for gd luck.. at first i see his name thn i'm like "argh wth la" thn when open the msg.. dunno y i felt diff.. like.. hmm i dunno.. like not so mad le.. but of cos not to the extend that "wah i like him sia" liddat la.. juz a fren.. =\ i dunno la.. maybe he's reali sincere ba.. oh well.. NONONONONONO! not gonna tink bout anythin related!! RAHHHH! busy with sch busy with dance busy with clover.. that's al!! haha!