Sunday, February 19, 2006

Happy life i have
hmm today had chats with sii, mikal and emi after our dance.. hmm we chatted alot.. thn sii talked bout her thingy in remand.. and we linked it back to those days.. those days when we had probation.. =) now when i look back.. i reali felt the happiness in me.. like.. wow! i made thru the probation.. i made thru the terrible no freedom 3years! =\ being stressed by the stupid curfew.. being stressed by how others look at me.. but now.. i got ALLLLL the freedom i need and i'm reali reali glad i been thru them =) w/o probation, i might be a worst person now.. i might be a ah lian somewhere out there.. or worst i might be in jail now =\ thank god for bringing me thru this =) reali grateful.. thn i look at my school life.. hm my result is always the borderline or fail de.. and i onli pass by luck.. see.. my PSLE 214point when i go arcade like mad everyday.. by luck.. N level 8point when i never go to sch like 1full year.. by luck.. and my o level let me realise that i cannot depend on luck anymore =\ cos i failed my math.. but lucky enuff my other sbjects were ok.. and best is now i got my math.. i got a B3.. i reali wonder if it's stil luck or wat.. cos i reali nv study at all.. most of u wil noe la.. i study like the day b4.. w/o any slp thn go for paper =\ how to pass liddat rite? but i pass! =) i feel that god's helpin.. reali.. and i look back at my r/s life.. oh man.. how it sucked =\ for the past 2years.. i can say it's til pass 2years thn i noe wat's true love n the real cruel reality.. when i noe them.. i met jason, gary and jon.. these are the ones which made me damn damn sad and hurt me the most.. but they are also the ones that made me learn so much.. thank them anyway.. w/o al the hurts i might nt be a better gf.. might nt be a better person to handle r/s.. and i look at my frens.. wow great frens i have! i'm a lucky girl! =) i got real gd frens since sec sch.. ppl like clover, stellarnine, VIP.. uan peeps.. but i can say bad ppl do stil exist.. selfish ones.. many! peeps in UAN also made me realise selfish ppl and hypocrites do exist =\ names shall not be mentioned cos too many of them.. well maybe in this line it's liddat de ba.. selfish ppl killin one another for the sake of fame.. =\ oh well i noe i'm not liddat can le.. i juz wanna be in this line to be happy.. to have nice frens.. not fame.. fame if i have them shall be a bonus to me.. =) now i look at my life.. my dance.. great! on the rite path! my school.. yeay! i finally made it to poly! my frens.. they're stil here forever with me! my r/s.. hmm that's the prob now lol.. well at least i'm seeing hope now =) m stil young to talk bout FOREVER.. but am sure i'll get it one day =) see.. wat a happy life i have! =) thank god so much man! i love everythin that's in my life now.. striving to be better in everythin i do =) Mmmmmuacks! i love myself! wahaha!