Thursday, February 16, 2006

Family of injuries
hurrr.. my god.. now i noe why yutaki say "u al reali wanna be in the team hor.. muz be perapred de lei.. the training is hell!" ok i finally noe abit.. =\ yay i got 2more new addition o orh chei.. and 1more twisted ankle and a twisted wrist.. haha sound like i'm a saddist rite.. lol! =X but hor.. wahhhhhh pain sia!!! hurhur! and dunno y my whole back like super stiff! my god! aiyo izit when someone's stress u tend to get urself injured easily? cos i never been injured for a long long time le lei.. =\ aiyo sian la.. nvm la.. injuries are gd.. cos they're signs of "u r hardworkin" lol! ok.. juz too free and am tryin to come up with my new "LOGICAL BOOK" haha =X those who noe me very well noes that i'm a VERY "LOGICAL" person la huh.. haha =) hmm danced alot today.. wah when yutaki ask me to whack i very shock sia.. like i'm not a gd whacker yet he ask me to.. WUHU! very happy =^,^= heeheehee! but hor i see myself whack i wan bang wall sia =\ like so UGLY! OMG.. muz train hard on my whackin!!! lol.. hmm.. wahaha dunno y very shiok today.. like sweat alot wuhuuu =) and of cos viewing pleasure wahaha! oops.. =X saw him nah =) but nv talk cos he dunno who am i lol =X shir u say esplanade nt small.. indeed it's nt small.. but he said he's blind.. sooo =\ lol! lol oh yea.. i've got my "secret hiding place" done =) those who wan it and i tink those who can have it ask me for it ba =) but til now onli 1person got it successfully =) and tat's my bestie sii.. ok i now expect ms irene see to ask from me le lol =X