Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Over & Done With
today went to esplanade to dance.. duh.. said to be everyday haha! hmm as usual dance alot.. thn at 9.30 got fireworks haha! same thing.. me n emi run go see.. when we were dancing emi said "eh bastard lai liao" thn i turn and see who cos i dunno ma thn oh well.. saw him.. u al noe who de la.. bastard's name shall nt be mentioned in my blog.. i thot i wil have the heartbeat racing feelin.. but NO! haha.. reali no le.. shir they al keep askin me "u sure ma u sure ma?" cos i say his prob nt my prob.. he dun affect me AT ALL.. let me tell all of u this.. I've gotten Over him and i had never been so damn sure! i'm serious ok.. so next time his thing dun come tell me.. nt interested.. oh ya.. ppl.. judge this yourself.. a guy and his gf broke up 1day and the best part is he's with someone else on the SAME day.. is this considered a bastard? to me i'm sure it's a big YES!! there's this sentence in the song "superwoman" - "i'm nt the kinda girl that u can let down and tink that everythin's ok.." very true! I'M NOT THAT KINDA GIRL! al i can say is.. a caring fren is so damn much better thn a useless bf.. agree? haha.. at least they are sincere.. oh well.. i need sincere ppl nt fake ones.. hypocrites better fuckin get outta my sight.. argh enuff of this nonsense.. haha.. aiyo i realise i gt like affinity with black spts sia.. why i say this? cos i realise i got like 4 orh chei on my left knee, 3 on my right knee, 1 big one on my hip and 2 orh ba kak.. -___________- my god.. reali wonder where the hell the orh cheis come from man.. i nv bang into anythin lei also nv dance floor moves alot lei.. or should i say i never dance floor moves at al this few days lol! hmm weird.. wah reali damn high for the battle that's coming on 24th feb.. haha! eh eh eh! if u call urself my fren.. u better be at esplanade on that day.. lol! ok u can act u nv see this.. -_- haha! hope u guys can be there la anyway =) we need supporters man! amny many many supporters hahaha! see ya peeps.. *maucks*