Tuesday, February 28, 2006

i juz manage to get these pics hee.. after seein them thn read my previous post ba.. erm the post before the previous one i mean.. haha =)


may ur wishes come true dear boysss =) ercong made a real long wish.. hmm wat can it be.. haha

bday boys in da house!! swensen orchard u shud feel lucky.. =)

look like some "idol & fan" pic ehh.. oh well.. superstars they reali are =)

me n the "suay" bday boy who's at least more heng thn me.. haha BAO ER CONG!!

me n binggie.. is it when u're nt truly happy u cant smile that well? see the difference?

tryin to squeeze some brain juice out..

"ren zhen de nu ren zui mei" wahaha i'm lame.. but i'm reali seriously tinkin bout some stuff while doin this..


my end product.. nt reali well done but it goes with my feelings.. lucky enuff the msg are small enuff not to be seen.. haha =p