Friday, February 24, 2006

=\
argh!! wat's fuckin wrong with me?! worry this worry that.. nabei la! sorry ar but reali feel like scoldin lotsa lotsa vulgar now!!! RAHHHHHHHH! whog ot hammer? i need it again to juz either knock myself out or to wake me up.. =\ hurhur.. i juz worry so freakin much.. i juz tink so freakin much.. my horoscope ask me not to tink so much today.. look at the positive n not the negative.. --> [Relationships are complicated; there's just no way they can't be. So when someone comes along who's very different from us, we often spend more time than we probably should worrying about those differences -- rather than concentrating on all the wonderful things we have in common. Don't let that happen to you now. There's someone in your life who could well end up being there for a good long while. Focus on the positives.] wahhh.. need to be so zhun de ma siak.. =\ tink i seriously need to slap myself awake! never to be afraid of BGR never to be afraid of hurts but to face it boldly.. roar! wait let me digest this thing in me first ba.. felt shitty now.. argh! F F F F F F F! $%*$%*^#%!! trust.. confidence.. faith.. jiayou jiayou!!! Gambarimasho!!