Friday, February 17, 2006

-Weirds-
today weirdy day =\ ok shall blog bout where i went.. i went to fareast with kel.. hmm we went to alot of shops but couldnt find the shirt that i wan =\ argh! sian.. nvm we decided to change to red n black.. so i can wear my crown jacket le.. haha =) hmm thn we went to eat subway =) WUUUUUUU finally!!! my tuna!!! i miss it sia!!! =) heehee finally got to eat it.. thn we juz slack there lo cos everyone wil be late for practise *again* -_______- haha.. thn after awhile we went to esplanade le cos shir reach liao thn she *** me liao haha! oh ya.. i got VDAY GIFT!!!!! heehee! after 19 years of giftless vday.. lol =) thou it's juz fren.. hey but he's my eye candy ok wahaha! gd hor.. eye candy gave me pressie =) so happy seh.. lol =X okok shuold put the rest into my secret garden haha =) hmm and hor today reali weird sia =\ when was at esplanade saw yoshi.. thn hor dunno why he behave very weirdly =\ juz like very not him la.. i dun feel like sayin much la.. not gonna be BHB.. wanna noe thn ask me lor.. =\ rahhhhh.. thn in train.. wahh *faints* got ppl fight beside me sia RIGHT beside me =\ OMG! i hate this man.. tat time kana b4 once.. but not reali beside me.. so not so scared.. but today.. wahhhhh! =\ thn the person almost accidentally slapped me sia! if he slapped me i swear i give him no father's day ar!!! nehnehpok! i damn scared sia.. dun dare move dun dare look.. kaox!!! =\ lucky nothin much happen arbo i sure sian 1/2 =\ hmm weird day thou.. but wahhvery tired.. haha and my ankle =\ sian la better be ok by sat =\ pray pray prayssssssss =\