Monday, February 27, 2006

BLURISH ME!!
today was a reallllllllllllllllll BLUR day =\ went to watch yutaki's performance.. almost cried.. cos i realise i haven been dancin like 2weeks le =\ it's like.. he have damn high hope for us.. but we're nt putting in like 100000000000000000000%.. somehow i wish he'll be more strict with us.. so that we can improve.. i see the way he talk to his ACS boys.. i'm like "OMG" they're reali young n yet he's damn strict with them.. wahhhhhh but i wish it's me la.. cos i noe they'll be a damn gd dancer when they're older.. onli wish is that they wont give up on their dreams..

i got a car bang juz now =\ RAHHHHH. but it's not jialat la.. onli fell n got my ankle abit injured.. well shudnt have tink bout things n nt observin the road.. blah blah bloh bloh.. juz so blur today.. maybe is due to lack of slp ba.. kinda damn stressed up past few days.. but i'm pickin myself up.. in fact i was shock that i am much stronger le.. =) thanks to jon.. thou i did hate him b4.. but well.. i did gain alot.. thou our r/s was like a month.. but i learn reali reali alot.. =) thanks boy.. if u're readin =) now.. as u said.. we're frens =) gd ones.. thanks for caring so much thou i've "slammed" the door stright into ur face =\ sorry wor.. =)

but am glad the weather's fine now le =) well maybe abit stil grey for me.. but trust me peeps.. i'll be back =) haha.. today met the beatboxers in town when i wan "wandering" bleah.. they happened to be buskin.. yay i'm so happy cos i miss kiyoko so much!!!! finally see her.. haha.. and i miss those buskin days.. ROARRR! maybe one day shud get al of them out to busk again.. haha =X dharni ask me to whack.. lol! NO WAY DHARNI!!! i haven been whackin like 2weeks =\ and i'm the onli dancer there.. as in not old sch dancer.. haha! ok next time shall get VIP down to busk =) yay.. lookin forward to that =)

i'm gonna work on my dream! i'm not gonna let anythin affect me le =) like i've been tellin myself "i'm pretty i'm cool.. i'm the cutest not u!" bleah.. i'm kiddin la.. haha =X OMG somethin's terribly wrong with me le.. so BHB! haha =X well that's me! superduper boy told me b4 to have more comfidence in myself.. well shall learn it =) PRETTY ME!! wahaha =X siao zar bor.. oh n my MSN got damn freakin prob RAHHHH! dunno y cant reali sign in.. ok la.. maybe it's a gd thing thou.. at least i wont start talkin nonsense =\ at least i can get my mind real clear b4 i talk to him or anyone again..

i guess i accidentally made jarel angry =\ not on purpose de ok.. jarel.. sorry!! and i'm nt angry ok.. haha ju tat my msn got prob so i couldnt sign in.. thanks anyway for tryin ur best to talk to me.. =) appreciates! need time to digest it ar.. so give me time ok =) i'm stronger thn b4.. ppl.. i love al of u!!! my best of the best frens i ever had on earth.. i'm so xing fu to have u al.. i dun need a bf i guess.. for now at least =) but i cant live without al of u!!! *muacks* thanks ppl.. reali reali touched!! =)

-i'm stil in love.. but i realise.. it's with dance.. the one who never never leave me.. oh n of cos.. my clover girls-