Tuesday, February 14, 2006

@_@
waken up by the terrible ringings of my handphone n my house phone =\ OMG feel like juz throw my hp n house phone away! my precious free hours of sleepsssss! hurhur.. but nvm la.. need to meet si also.. haha.. we went to town o shop abit.. thn went to simlim buy speakers.. i saw a bling bling necklace! very nice!!!! it's not a crown dun worry peeps -_____- it's a snowflake.. very very nice!!! the size juz nice also.. and it's not 3D kind.. at least my teeth wont get knocked out by it when i dance =\ lol! most of u noe wat i mean la huh.. my crown my teeth -_____- haha! me n si are like crazy ppl tryin to find our way at simlim lol! if we're nt speakin chinese or english ppl might tink we're tourist.. why? cos we're like lost kids in lost kingdom lol! we bought a speaker.. 25bucks.. cheap n small.. light too.. but not very loud la =\ nvm la can hear can liao.. haha! we crap alot today sia! dunno wat's wrong like abit too stress like siao liao lol! ok PPS.. pre performance symtom! lol! thn when at esplanade we're stil mad -_________- but today danced alot =) real gd sia.. like we always slack ma.. but today reali never slack at al.. damn tired.. thn that yiwei pissed me off a little today sia.. =\ she mad one la.. actually sometime quite dulan when play with her.. damn rough la! and dunno y sometime see her face feel like juz walk away sia =\.. si if u're readin.. sorry.. but reali i felt that.. pls ask her to stop disturbin me.. wan say i wan bu qi or wat i dun care.. it's juz me.. u see carmen n me last time play til no matter how mad i also wont angry.. but i dunno y i'll angry with yiwei.. her words ar.. better dun be so XL.. seriously.. i dun wish to hate her =\.. sorry if i'm harsh on my words.. juz now i reali tried to hold back.. tat's y i didnt wanna say anythin.. sorry.. hmm ok oday at esplanade.. crazy peeps we're again =\ lol! we clean up our lines and unsure steps.. very fun.. duno y keep laughin.. dance til i no strength lol! thn nua there like no bones liddat thn after awhile went home le.. hmm b4 we went home we sat down n had some casual chats.. haha emikeep sayin her skater nv come.. tn suddenly got a inline skater walk pass thn shir is like "this one ar?" lol me n emi faints! lol! cos it's super opposite.. haha! thn shir ask bout me.. lol.. erm.. emi showed her la.. haha! ok she abit shootbird today so cant see i tink.. lol! aiya dun wan talk so much bout him ar.. someone's readin!!! =p eyecandy eyecandy la! lol! wah today nv touched my DAE n JAE stuff.. tml goin NP n SP.. hopfully got better news ba.. =\ early lei my god! meetin si 11.15 at dover.. wah -faint- muz wakey at 10.. hurrr and i'm not slpin now lol! stil online-ing chatting la heehee! =^,^=V listening to LEAD's songs now.. "minna minna ikiteirunnda tomodachi rammda.." whaha! yay got 2ppl willing to help me with my portfolio le =) heehee! ryo chan n mr kel =) wahaha! oh.. he juz went off.. heex.. i mean HE! peeps got who i mean? if nt nvm haha! si sure noe ba.. u're smart enuff lol! aiyo i'm abit mad mad le.. dunno wat's wron with me today.. yan zhong! i need a doctor! no.. i need a psychiatrist! lol! ok later gonna be a bz day! better go K.O real soon.. =) hmm had a gd day thou.. haha! i mean nite.. haha oopss! =X e those who noes my lil secrets.. i got things wan tell u al!! haha erm.. try contact me anyway u wan sms or msn.. give u al my secret hiding place's link lol! sii, bing.. is our lil heaven =) i'll leave somethin there now.. go read ok =) wahaha! *muackssss muackssss muackssss* love u girls the MOST!!!!!! (VIP included) =)